Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast
    Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Dblcast foie on Limit Break was a prank?

Thats funny. I actually questioned how that would work anyway. 2 foie's shoot out of your wand at once?

Can someone please confirm what Limit Break does. Please.

Edit: i'd just like to say Lina is 100x cooler than everyone else for getting that spread throughout the forums.
    Inazuma is working on it but it will take him a while to get the AEXP needed to unlock it.

So what's the final % of boma duranga at lv50?

Also any other changes with special bullets, like Maylee shot or Twin Maylee?
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

chances are we will find out about limit breaks from a jp MF before i can get my own. even if i can get to 180 around saturday, i imagine it will take me a long time to get 10 AP.
    Quit PSO2

It must be somthing really good if it takes 10 AP to unlock the tech breaks. Sounds like it will require a painful amount of playing when the update hits if you want to get all the cookies out of the cookie jar ASAP *which i probably will try* =(

Does it always cost 500k AEXP to get +1 AP or does it raise?

BTW Get Megid Break first!!!!!

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Diga or Foie's Limit Break would be more functional overall.

so all this new stuff is great but what about the enemies? Can they take the new punishment everyone is dishing out? or are they just the same "die in a couple seconds" variety?
    Im really not that dangerous...

There aren't any new enemies yet (as far as I know...)
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

i was thinking i might go w/ the megido limit break first. does anyone know if i would be able to change it easily later, or do i lose the pts if i change to something else? also, how many limit breaks can i have set at the same time?
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    It must be somthing really good if it takes 10 AP to unlock the tech breaks. Sounds like it will require a painful amount of playing when the update hits if you want to get all the cookies out of the cookie jar ASAP *which i probably will try* =(

Does it always cost 500k AEXP to get +1 AP or does it raise?

It take time, but not really hard. You can get around 3-4 AP per full day of average speed.
    Actually, Inazuma would already get it if he didn't start from lv 170. (need to raise to 180 first before he get any AP)

And btw, the higher level you want to upgrade other skill = the more you need per level also. For example, you need only 2 AP to unlock first PA+ but then it will cost 3 AP for the next PA+ upgrade for the same weapon, then with 4 AP of the 3rd upgrade, 5 AP for the 4th upgrade...

So it is more than 10 AP needed if you want to have lv 50 slicer still.
    Last edited by Arika; Apr 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    It take time, but not really hard. You can get around 3-4 AP per full day of average speed.
    Actually, Inazuma would already get it if he didn't start from lv 170. (need to raise to 180 first before he get any AP)

And btw, the higher level you want to upgrade other skill = the more you need per level also. For example, you need only 2 AP to unlock first PA+ but then it will cost 3 AP for the next PA+ upgrade for the same weapon, then with 4 AP of the 3rd upgrade, 5 AP for the 4th upgrade...

So it is more than 10 AP needed if you want to have lv 50 slicer still.
    So to upgrade a PA to lv 50 ( from 40 ) it would cost 5 points / slots & 20 AP?? That's if the 5th upgrade will cost 6 AP. And each AP = 500K = 10 million EXP? So as a Human Guntecher wanting to upgrade 4 bullets to lv 50 it would take me 40 million EXP?
    Last edited by rayner; Apr 2, 2009 at 10:51 AM.