Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast

TP isn't really the issue, its the elemental %, the lack of rods and the 20% rod boost. Having 3 targets on Ra techs, not having se4 on dambarta, not having se3 on dammegid, not having as good a range, not having the limit break. Etc, etc, etc.
    Techs are completely useless on a WT. Their melee will outdamage techs against robots, the only reason techs are faster is the insta-kill on megid, unless i can double my TP its not going to make a difference. Even if I could it would be pointless because any melee weapons I raise up to 40 would probably STILL do more damage.
    They've made a lot of nice changes. But the way the limit the hybrid techers in terms of the bonus's available is getting very, very annoying.
    Anyway look forward to the wand/mahdoog option thingy hopefully it'll go some way to making techs useful.

Well, what race is your WT? As of now my newman WT does more damage with Techs than with Melee on Bots. Example: Gizonde does around 1100 with a Har/Smart, thats up to six targets. If I compare that to my 36% whip which would only do around 400-500 for the first part and 1000K for the second with knock back, techs don't seem as bad. Maijjara does more, but its only on two targets and Razonde does close to its damge without missing. With the update, WTs will have more or less equal TP with Acrotechers, heck with the bonus Newman WTs will have more TP than Newman ATs (1%). So if you can boost techs above 30 techs with the Magdoog/Wand option techs will be a great source of damage. Also note that all Gi-techs get higher SE's, more damage, and faster casting speed with this update as well.

Also, line techs are amazing becuase they can do solid damage without fear of being knocked down. Megid does around 1250 on White Beast S2. Couple that with a R-mag wich does around 1700 per volley and you can do decent damage to a large group of targets with a chance to instant kill. In PSU some times being safe can save you time becuase of knock down and blow away from enemys. Will I run faster than a Master/Forte no, of course not, but with the new update Hybrids will be able to now make decent times.
    Last edited by Hero-Break; Apr 4, 2009 at 01:12 PM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mll View Post
    TP isn't really the issue, its the elemental %, the lack of rods and the 20% rod boost. Having 3 targets on Ra techs, not having se4 on dambarta, not having se3 on dammegid, not having as good a range, not having the limit break. Etc, etc, etc.
    Techs are completely useless on a WT. Their melee will outdamage techs against robots, the only reason techs are faster is the insta-kill on megid, unless i can double my TP its not going to make a difference. Even if I could it would be pointless because any melee weapons I raise up to 40 would probably STILL do more damage.
    They've made a lot of nice changes. But the way the limit the hybrid techers in terms of the bonus's available is getting very, very annoying.
    Anyway look forward to the wand/mahdoog option thingy hopefully it'll go some way to making techs useful.
    THAN BECOME A NEWMAN-MASTERFORCE!!! HYBRID techers get to use other weapons like the NICE BOWS WHICH GET 50% FOR GUNTECHERS AND GOOD SUPPORT! Masterforces only use three weapons and it says "master" for a reason! WT is never going to be decent... change to GT or just go for what you really want... "Masterforce"
    Last edited by PACHI; Apr 4, 2009 at 01:11 PM.
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job

Quote Originally Posted by Hero-Break View Post
    So if you can boost techs above 30 techs with the Magdoog/Wand option techs will be a great source of damage.
    You can't, though. Who knows if they'll add it later, but I kind of doubt they will because that's pretty overpowered. Maybe they'll do it by tech family. For instance, you can boost all Foie tech PA caps by 2, etc... but this is just speculation.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Yeah that's my point, the Wand/Magdoog option isn't out yet. It's there just nothing has been added as of yet. It might just be faster casting speeds, or special tech bonues (In the same style of the 20% boost on Rods for example), even only those will help greatly.
    Last edited by Hero-Break; Apr 4, 2009 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    You can't, though. Who knows if they'll add it later, but I kind of doubt they will because that's pretty overpowered. Maybe they'll do it by tech family. For instance, you can boost all Foie tech PA caps by 2, etc... but this is just speculation.
    Not really, the only kind of techs that would get a boost would be the Ra-techs with four Targets. All the others would get AoE and SE lvs increase but the overall damage out put wouldn't be that much more, especially if you only boosted each famliy up to 32.

It would be overpowered because it would make certain types completely pointless, especially when it comes to support.

wheres the f**ing limit break info

This is just a random thought, but...does Mid-grade pharmacy have any effect on buff items?

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Yes, humans rule.
    My human was meant to be different from the 90% Cast gunners out there, proving she doesn't need an SUV to rock with FG/GM. What advantage would a F human fortegunner have over a Cast one now?
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)