Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Anga Jabroga will NO LONGER ignore ATA, you can now miss with this PA
    What about Ikk Hikk?

Dus Majarra's ATP modifier will be weakened.
    lulz

Tornado Dance will no longer travel as far.
    This one I'm very happy about, it was a very unfair TA advantage.

Paradi Cataract will have it's range and power reduced.
    This one hurts cast non-Fighmasters the most... pretty dumb.

All Types will have their stats adjusted and both GT and WT will be able to equip Double Sabers up to A rank.
    GT?...

That does not make either class much better, anyway...
    Both these classes would need +10 skills to compete with the other advanced classes.

yeeeeeeeeees. i LOVE this update. and i say this as my masterforce lol.

sorry just had to get that out. its about time another class got picked on rather than forces.
    i use paradi but im happy its nerfed. it means we mighth start seeing some different ones. i always said it was too good to have both the atk power AND the best give out on END. it should one or the other.
    i think we might see a few people going back to strum buster depending on how bad the attack power gets nerfed
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Yeah, it's single claws we can't use. I was just quibbling over the confusion. Mostly because I have nothing constructive to add. I mean, A-Rank double sabers. Woo... Hoo?

Any further update is a good update though, even if this one's pretty meh in terms of doing anything for the state of WT. Though I'm regretting getting rid of all my low-rank, high-percent weapons now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    anyway, I m glad I use Beast FM.
    Same here.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

While this update won't do oodles for me if we ever get it US/EU side I'm glad to see it My FM is a newman who has decent ATA for jabroga and I prefer robado over majarra. Also I am glad to see the bow update, I love bows and my CASeal will be happy to have hers be more useful (go GT although I DO NOT understand why doublesabers of all things for it... >_>) I'm looking forward to seeing how the type rebalancing goes so someone on the JP side let us know pwease?

If the US/EU side got these kind of updates without the cash shop addition I'd be a very happy PSU player.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    While this update won't do oodles for me if we ever get it US/EU side I'm glad to see it My FM is a newman who has decent ATA for jabroga and I prefer robado over majarra.
    Awesome, another Newman FM

I think the Majarra nerf/Jabroga nerf might hurt my FM, but really- a lot of people are kicking off about it already, and we don't know how much Majarra in particular will be nerfed. I mean, look at Chikki- that got a pretty huge nerf, and yet it's still an incredibly good PA. People threatening to quit on the official boards because of a Majarra nerf which our servers may not see for months is pretty pathetic.

I guess I'll just have to take a bit more care when I solo with my FM- I lack HP as it is, so nerfing her PA's might make things a bit less one-sided

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

i just spent months raising a new cast FM from scratch and im finally to the point of being pretty good, and then this happens...

you would think id be really pissed off but im actually happy about this. i will gladly return to MF if they become good again. bottom line, they need to better balance the chars and this is a large step in the right direction.
    Quit PSO2

This looks interesting. I can't wait to see how it effects the game.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    What about Ikk Hikk?
    Ikk Hikk is only really good in one specific situation as it is (AF against a boss), so the ignoring ATA hardly makes it broken. I mean, in any other situation, Bogga Zubba is the superior knuckle PA.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I'm mildy amused by this update, although I must admit I had a hard time believeing this was real at first. Actually, I still don't think this is real.

Like everything else, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-