Default what happens after the last stage?

hey , so umm I'm at the last stage with two of my chars in PS:P and I read somewhere that you lose most of your items or somthing after you beat the game, I was wondering what do you actually gain/lose ?

Details appreciated.
    AIR ~ TREES ~ WATER ~ ANIMALS
    System Of A Down - ATWA.

PC/PS2 - Cast - Virtus.

You don't lose anything. You can still do all the free missions and continue to hunt for rares. Also, depending on your conversations with Vivienne, you will get her double saber with varying percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyon View Post
    You don't lose anything. You can still do all the free missions and continue to hunt for rares. Also, depending on your conversations with Vivienne, you will get her double saber with varying percentages.
    hmm just beat it and got a 30% fire one, btw now when i load my game theres an option called reset/somthing i didn't press it cus I dunno what it'll do O_O
    AIR ~ TREES ~ WATER ~ ANIMALS
    System Of A Down - ATWA.

PC/PS2 - Cast - Virtus.

Copy/Start. From what I recall you lose all your inventory and start over with any EXP, current LVL and clothing that you were wearing at the moment of starting the story mode again. Don't know if that pertains to equipped items/weapons/armor though.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyon View Post
    This. You can choose to load up your file as normal if you want. You can still run the free missions and level up, hunt items, complete achievements, etc.

You also have the option of making another file if you wish, or restarting it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Copy/Start let's you replay the chapters of story mode again(if you want to obtain other endings or play through again)

you can choose to save this new game in any slot so the character that you cleared the game with doesn't have to be overwritten.

the game copies: Your name and your appearance settings, the clothes you're equipped with, your current level when copied, partner machine's type and name, all your type levels and you start as the type you were on when you copy

everything else after that resets so you'll get all the titles for level and type levels instantly, and have to re-obtain the rest again