Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Fixed for spelling/grammatical errors. You'll have to try harder than that.

Also, please pay attention to the actual argument at hand: both servers have stupid people. Don't ignore the opposing argument out of convenience and resort to personal attacks.
    Just as I stated. Read the post. Don't just check for my spelling... and "thank you" for the correction.

Edit: It's only capital when a colon is followed by an acronym or proper noun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    Did you read the post above this? And yes, you used the right word this time, congratulations.
    Yea! I typed the post. ?!?!
    Last edited by PACHI; Apr 26, 2009 at 11:52 PM.
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI View Post
    Just as I stated. Read the post. Don't just check for my spelling... and "thank you" for the correction.

Edit: It's only capital when a colon is followed by an acronym or proper noun.

Yea! I typed it.
    Glad to see you're figuring it out. Now can we actually get back on topic? This whole grammar argument is going to end up getting the thread locked.

So like you said, PACHI, it happens on all servers. Nobody is making the PC/PS2 servers out to be like a convent of saints. If there's any exaggeration at all on the X360's box booting, it's because there's so many threads complaining about scammers and booters from X360 players. Nary a time has one been seen from a PC/PS2 player, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, nor are we ignoring that it does happen. The times it does happen are few and far in between enough for the majority of the population to not have ever experienced it.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Glad to see you're figuring it out. Now can we actually get back on topic? This whole grammar argument is going to end up getting the thread locked.

So like you said, PACHI, it happens on all servers. Nobody is making the PC/PS2 servers out to be like a convent of saints. If there's any exaggeration at all on the X360's box booting, it's because there's so many threads complaining about scammers and booters from X360 players. Nary a time has one been seen from a PC/PS2 player, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, nor are we ignoring that it does happen. The times it does happen are few and far in between enough for the majority of the population to not have ever experienced it.
    Just to clear the air, ACE started the whole spelling thing with "Holy" and Since you have nothing else to say about my grammar after correcting you, lets get back on topic.

Before saying nobody, you must read previous threads on those making PC/PS2 server a convent of saints. I've only been booted from people doing solo and forget to lock the party or when i join and the party is fighting the boss, but usually they just kindly tell me to leave. Xbox has more people, so yea, that means a higher chance of more assholes. But in the end, it's all the same.

PSU = Second Job

Just to clear the air, ACE started the whole spelling thing with "Holy" and Since you have nothing else to say about my grammar after correcting you, lets get back on topic.

Before saying nobody, you must read previous threads on those making PC/PS2 server a convent of saints. I've only been booted from people doing solo and forget to lock the party or when i join and the party is fighting the boss, but usually they just kindly tell me to leave. Xbox has more people, so yea, that means a higher chance of more assholes. But in the end, it's all the same.
    Just to clear the way you cleared the air, I quoted that because it was ridiculous, not because you misspelled it.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Just to clear the way you cleared the air, I quoted that because it was ridiculous, not because you misspelled it.
    When you quote me and spell it correctly, it's called sarcasm.

So back on topic, any booting experiances ACE?

Edit: yea, there you go
    Last edited by PACHI; Apr 27, 2009 at 12:08 AM.

PSU = Second Job

Read my second post. I was spelling correctly but it kept auto correcting as HOLLY on the ABC check add-on. Oh, and when you quote me and spell it correctly, it's called sarcasm.
    I don't care about your spell check, I'm saying I didn't care that it was spelled holly, and that wasn't my point. All I was saying was, most threads on this topic go exactly this way. I'm agreeing that there are idiots everywhere, and pointing out that booting seems to be more of an issue on the 360. For some reason, that seems to elicit personal attacks.

I don't understand why you would act like people are lying when they say they've never been booted on PC/PS2.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

I don't care about your spell check, I'm saying I didn't care that it was spelled holly, and that wasn't my point. All I was saying was, most threads on this topic go exactly this way. I'm agreeing that there are idiots everywhere, and pointing out that booting seems to be more of an issue on the 360. For some reason, that seems to elicit personal attacks.

I don't understand why you would act like people are lying when they say they've never been booted on PC/PS2.
    All I was saying (like in my first post) is that most people on PC/PS2 make it sound like a Holy land, but you got offended. By the way, I removed the horrible spell check add-on. I spell better than that thing. HOLY!

PSU = Second Job