Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    * Photon Crystals will be part of the grade S reward.
    Looks like the name of an Ep. 4 item from PSO will be making a return.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Here's to hoping that GC never sees the light of day over here. Just so that we get that content for "free", but have to pay for the expansion in MS points (For 360 users obviously).

Also, we already pay a 10$ sub a month. Either take away the sub, or make the additional content that we pay them to produce for free. Otherwise, total fail.
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; May 27, 2009 at 06:25 PM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Still no details on how much it will actually cost? Like Ceresa said, it better be a one time fee or at least have some kind of monthly limit to the amount you can spend (and keep it fairly low), or else PSU will die a horrible death.

From what info they have given us (boosted exp and/or lv 170 monsters), why would I ever do anything but these new missions? It wouldn't be fair to turn PSU from a video game into a "who has the most money in real life?" pile of shit.

*is fearing that Sonichi will fuck this one up big time*
    Last edited by Inazuma; May 27, 2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    It wouldn't be fair to turn PSU from a video game into a "who has the most money in real life?" pile of shit.
    as opposed to who lacks a real life the most and can spend the most time pointlessly grinding away at a game pile of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    as opposed to who lacks a real life the most and can spend the most time pointlessly grinding away at a game pile of shit?
    Yes, that's how it should be. It's kinda like every other game out there. The more you do it, the more you practice, the more experience you have, the better you should be at it. Wouldn't it suck to practice your ass off for an entire year for tennis, only to be beaten by some out of shape loser just because he makes more money than you?

And as a side note, I disagree about the whole "good video game players have no life" statement that so many jealous players mention. What is so bad about someone spending a lot of time doing something that they enjoy? Personally speaking, video games are my favorite thing to do, so playing a ton of them is actually a good thing, since it brings me a lot of joy. Someone who is enjoying their life, doing what they wanna do, has a hell of a lot more of a "life" than some bitter loser who is miserable with their own life and has to put down others in order to make themselves feel better.
    Quit PSO2

Yes, that's how it should be. It's kinda like every other game out there. The more you do it, the more you practice, the more experience you have, the better you should be at it. Wouldn't it suck to practice your ass off for an entire year for tennis, only to be beaten by some out of shape loser just because he makes more money than you?

And as a side note, I disagree about the whole "good video game players have no life" statement that so many jealous players mention. What is so bad about someone spending a lot of time doing something that they enjoy? Personally speaking, video games are my favorite thing to do, so playing a ton of them is actually a good thing, since it brings me a lot of joy. Someone who is enjoying their life, doing what they wanna do, has a hell of a lot more of a "life" than some bitter loser who is miserable with their own life and has to put down others in order to make themselves feel better.
    Agreed
    PSU - Xbox 360 - QuickSilver 159 Human Fighmaster, Synergy 145 Cast Gunmaster
    Howzers Killed: 3
    Theres no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find...

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

But being good at PSU dosn't require skill. Grinding levels and PAs just takes time. Hours and hours of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    Truth.

Also, if your unhappy with the direction PSU will take (and it will eventually hit NA also), just quit the game now. What is the point of spending more money on something that you will eventually leave behind anyway once the inevitable change is made? I did, I cut my losses months ago and I haven't been happier. I do miss the community and playing the game, but thems the breaks.

I mean seriously, the information that you see in this thread has been speculated to be integrated for at least 6 months now...I dunno why people are getting upset all of the sudden. You've had time to weigh your options and do your research.

I mean if someone told you your house was gonna get bombed in a year, and you wait until you hear the bomber coming before you throw a fit and try to find a way out of town, I think you really only got yourself to blame.

This is coming, figure out what you're gonna do. Don't wait til the last minute and throw a shitfit on the boards when it's too late and nobody will care. Make a decision and either embrace the coming change, decide to tolerate it, or cut your losses. In other words, deal.
    Feeling lonely in the quitter's box? Trying hard to convince more people to join you huh?

How sad....

Your argue that because this is 6 months away, people should quit now. This is a completely flawed argument. It is the other way around; enjoy it while it lasts. Its like a man with cancer killing himself because he only has 1 year to live. This is not a bomb coming from a B-52, it's a change that will not destroy the game. You can go ahead and partake, or not.

It's never black or white, it's shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post

Also, if your unhappy with the direction PSU will take (and it will eventually hit NA also), just quit the game now. What is the point of spending more money on something that you will eventually leave behind anyway once the inevitable change is made?
    If you go by that then you shouldn't even have started playing this game when it came out since one day the servers would've been taken down.

I don't know about others, but the reason for quitting is not that I will feel cheated because others will catch up faster, but the issue is the way Sega is planning to charge more on top of 10 bucks in order to enjoy all that the game offers. For that amount of money I'll rather try out other new MMOs.

Cracka has a point. If you know that you will end up quitting a game sometime in the future, you may as well quit now and save yourself the pain. As for me, I am going to quit PSU today because I was planning on quitting for Diablo III anyway. Originally, I was gonna keep playing PSU until sometime next year when Diablo comes out, but that's a waste.

Oh wait a sec. I will eventually want to quit Diablo too, so I guess I should quit video games altogether. Whew, saved myself a lot of trouble there.

Come to think of it, I will die of old age in about.... 60 or so years so I should just commit suicide today and save myself the trouble of doing it then. Thanks Cracka for your logical advice.
    Quit PSO2