View Poll Results: Crossbows or Cards

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crossbows

28 90.32%
  • Cards

3 9.68%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The SE of xbows are always nice, but lets face it. Nothing is as beautiful as controlling a roomful of enemies with a Cuba Tuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    What the fuck

Mine do not. Maybe at 21+ they do, but that is when they are useful. Not as bad as Rifle leveling (DEAR GOD) but still...
    Why did you have to go there. I am still having bad dreams late at night about rifle leveling.
    Work hard, play harder.

idiotic cast fightgunner that cast named kai's Avatar
    *looks around* lying dead in some random mission

crossbows

the dps works out to be better than cards as well as getting s-ranks access as well

(although mechguns work well for dps as well, not as great a choice as it would be for a FI, but it can add up rather quickly, along with PA lvling being rather quick to get to a high %)
    sorry to inform you but i just died.
    mind loaning me a few a scape dolls?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Look up "Sovalou" in th pso-w users. He is by far the BEST Guntecher there has ever been.
    He does an amazing job at it. He will tell you all the answers you need lol.

Quote Originally Posted by that cast named kai View Post
    crossbows

the dps works out to be better than cards as well as getting s-ranks access as well

(although mechguns work well for dps as well, not as great a choice as it would be for a FI, but it can add up rather quickly, along with PA lvling being rather quick to get to a high %)
    I have both FI and GT at 20 for my level 150 Beast. I find that Machinegun damage (augmented with lvl 21 Buffs) on the GT is significantly higher when compared with FI. Now if you can get into a group with buffs as Fi, then the tables turn.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    I have both FI and GT at 20 for my level 150 Beast. I find that Machinegun damage (augmented with lvl 21 Buffs) on the GT is significantly higher when compared with FI. Now if you can get into a group with buffs as Fi, then the tables turn.
    This is wrong as the FI can always use an Agtaride. FYI, there is only a 4% difference between an Agtaride and the GT's Shifta buff. When you factor that into the Machinegun damage you will realize that the FI always has the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    This is wrong as the FI can always use an Agtaride. FYI, there is only a 4% difference between an Agtaride and the GT's Shifta buff. When you factor that into the Machinegun damage you will realize that the FI always has the advantage.
    Does this also include the element % of the bullet pa? What I mean is does the FI still have the advantage dmg wise over the GT even if his bullet is lvl 31+?
    Last edited by thunder-ray; Jun 5, 2009 at 12:01 AM.

Human male Fighgunner 20 has 1821 ATP at Lv. 150.
    Human male Guntecher 20 has 1606 ATP at Lv. 150.

Burning Fury 30 has 155% Att. 20% element
    Burning Fury 40 has 170& Att. 24% element

Machinegun bases it's damage HEAVILY from base ATP. If you have abysmal ATP then you're kinda buggered with Machineguns.

Perhaps solo, you may have an argument that shot for shot, a Guntecher deals (slightly) bigger numbers than the Fighgunner if the Guntecher gets to use Shifta 30 while the Fighgunner only gets Agtaride/Megistaride. This gap is probably only known for Beast Fighgunners and Beast Guntechers though but for almost everyone else, I doubt it will make much of a difference.

Lv. 50 Shifta will always put the Fighgunner ahead of the Guntecher with Machineguns.

Where do you have your stats from bigga? I have a hard time finding up to date, complete info.
    Last edited by Segya; Jun 5, 2009 at 11:50 AM.

Here >_>

I never noticed that stat calculator, thanks.
    Though it's somehow different from what Bigga posted (favoring Fighgunner even more).