Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm not and i'll be lying if I said I was. I think a lot of people aren't and they're just saying they are so someone won't tell them to shut up and quit if u dislike it. There are many MANY things I'm not happy with. And the current state of PSU is kinda sad but hey i'm still playing and paying for it so they're doing something right. lol xD

(Don't get me wrong there are things I'm happy with too but there's more I'm dis happy about)

Sure am dood. I love this game.
    This is the first and only mmo rpg I've played. Since I've started with 2 IRL friends, they have quit on me, my account has got hacked into, (nothing was mission...) and I took a long break twice. I still love this game. I have said it before, and I'll say it again, if I have to be the last person subscribed to PSU, I will. I don't mind soloing one bit. I will be the last subscriber to this game. I love it, some say too much!
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Jun 4, 2009 at 12:32 AM.

Definitely not. The difference between JP's update schedule and ours is absolutely ridiculous now, and it feels like PC/PS2's population is dwindling by the hour sometimes. I like the game, for all its numerous faults, but the current state of affairs does bug me.
    Former PSU player
    Karina/Art

Ship 2
    Tayari - Newman - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by buzyb77 View Post
    yet I said Free Mission (you know the ones that stay around) Not EVENT Free missions...or event missions that go away
    I feel what you are saying, but lets say they do release some new Free Missions. Will people still crowd WB or will they be at the new missions. They released Lonely Laboratory and Bladed Legacy but those lobbies remain empty. We can say what we want but our actions speak loudest. If we ignore the new free missions they give us, how can we truly say we want more new free missions. Also some of the event missions do stick around and yes they still are fun as an option to have after the event is over. Overall though there are a lot of free missions available to us. The question is do we take advantage of all of those missions?
    Work hard, play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius_Drake View Post
    I feel what you are saying, but lets say they do release some new Free Missions. Will people still crowd WB or will they be at the new missions. They released Lonely Laboratory and Bladed Legacy but those lobbies remain empty. We can say what we want but our actions speak loudest. If we ignore the new free missions they give us, how can we truly say we want more new free missions. Also some of the event missions do stick around and yes they still are fun as an option to have after the event is over. Overall though there are a lot of free missions available to us. The question is do we take advantage of all of those missions?
    When only 11 out of 50+ missions have lvl 150+ enemies, it's normal that we don't take advantage of all those missions.
    Some of them could be really fun if they didn't have enemies below lvl 100 on their highest difficulty (Holy Ground, Crimson Beast, Lab Recovery to name a few).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I can´t say i´m happy with the progress so far, but it´s noticed that things to roll out about 2 % faster lol.

So far, i´ve taken for granted that ST usually dont do a thing.
    To my suprise, something happens! I´m very impressed. XD
    Can´t say the money is well spent, should be like half of what we pay really.
    Less really, but w/e hope they get their shit together sometimes.
    I´m pretty slightly less dissapointed so far. :P
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I logged on today and all the universes had one hollow star. I'm not happy with it. I wouldn't be surprised if Sega pulls the plug on the PC/PS2 servers before we can even catch up with the JP servers at this rate. Sad thing is, I think Sega would rather abandon us than, say, merge us with the JP servers so they can put together something resembling an active community. As much as I'd like to say I won't try the next Phantasy Star game based on the track record Sega has with PSU, I have to admit that I'm a total PS addict.

Here's hoping the current state gets better.

Yeah im not happy ether i only play when they have something because it gets boring reallly easy playing this game I mean they could honestly do better on the american servers I bet this game is gunna be like BB and PSO the servers are going to die

as a new member i gotta say that i love the game, new missions or not its all new to me, the only thing that bugs me is the small community, it seems the only way to have fun in a party is by going to popular areas like WB and thn its just like the same missions over and over, it would be nice to be like *throws dart at missions* and there would be a couple parties i could join, i wouldnt mind fusing with jap servers, sure we wouldnt understand them... (dont think this game has preselected chat like PSO did other than the 12 words from pressing L key) but still would be fun aswell as attracting more NA and EU players seeing that the community grew.

thats just my 2 1/2 cents, hopefully theres an expansion that is sold widely and that attracts new people along with updating content, but guess its up to sega... i justhope they dont destroy the servers , but i dont think they will till theres a new game out either a new Online PS game (Phantasy Star Galaxy maybe? :S ) or maybe they should lower the price to 15 bucks per 3 months like PSO

more cents sorry x_X anyways Love the Game, Love the community (no jerks or idiots) hate the lack of super active community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    When only 11 out of 50+ missions have lvl 150+ enemies, it's normal that we don't take advantage of all those missions.
    Some of them could be really fun if they didn't have enemies below lvl 100 on their highest difficulty (Holy Ground, Crimson Beast, Lab Recovery to name a few).
    I understand your point as well, but seriously... even if we take those 11 missions. How many of those 11 missions does the population as a whole take advantage of? If you visit the lobbies of each of those missions how many will actually have enough people there that you can get a party together. The answer is 1. If we are only taking advantage of 1 mission, what is the point in saying only 11 out of the 50+ missions have lvl 150+ enemies. That basically means that since you need lvl 150+ enemies that your only ignoring 10 missions instead of 50+. Bladed Legacy also falls into the 150+ enemies category. Actually if I remember right it has 155+ enemies and a room full of pesky Renvolt Magashis at the end for those wanting a challenge and that is a more recently released mission yet the lobby is still empty.
    Work hard, play harder.