Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Darius_Drake View Post
    I understand your point as well, but seriously... even if we take those 11 missions. How many of those 11 missions does the population as a whole take advantage of? If you visit the lobbies of each of those missions how many will actually have enough people there that you can get a party together. The answer is 1. If we are only taking advantage of 1 mission, what is the point in saying only 11 out of the 50+ missions have lvl 150+ enemies. That basically means that since you need lvl 150+ enemies that your only ignoring 10 missions instead of 50+. Bladed Legacy also falls into the 150+ enemies category. Actually if I remember right it has 155+ enemies and a room full of pesky Renvolt Magashis at the end for those wanting a challenge and that is a more recently released mission yet the lobby is still empty.
    Personally I "need" missions with lvl 150+ enemies because I find it boring doing a mission where enemies barely do any damage at me. In my opinion, with our current lvl cap, I think we should already have missions with lvl 175+ enemies, and JP, with a lvl 180 cap should already have missions with lvl 200+ enemies.
    Also, not everyone is on White Beast. Checking all the missions with lvl 150+ enemies, 5 of them had at least 1 party (even though most were locked parties ). The missions were Scarred Planet, SEED Express, White Beast, Dancing Birds and Sakura Blast. And that's in the almost empty PC/PS2 servers...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

uhh.. S2 free missions still worth running that I can think of other than White Beast are: Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, SEED Express, Dancing Birds, Sakura Blast..and what else.. I got enough Catiliums from STD to not have to run Bladed Legacy for a long time and Flowery Pursuit is kinda laggy on x360 so I kinda avoid it, so yeah, I should try to do some of these runs more sometime but I'm just kinda lazy and usually hang around at WB mostly, o well..

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Personally I "need" missions with lvl 150+ enemies because I find it boring doing a mission where enemies barely do any damage at me. In my opinion, with our current lvl cap, I think we should already have missions with lvl 175+ enemies, and JP, with a lvl 180 cap should already have missions with lvl 200+ enemies.
    Also, not everyone is on White Beast. Checking all the missions with lvl 150+ enemies, 5 of them had at least 1 party (even though most were locked parties ). The missions were Scarred Planet, SEED Express, White Beast, Dancing Birds and Sakura Blast. And that's in the almost empty PC/PS2 servers...
    I like the idea of having missions with lvl 175+ enemies. I welcome the idea of them giving us our S3 missions actually. Thing is I really don't count those missions in other lobbies if they are locked parties. Since you say those parties were locked I am assuming they had already started their mission. How many people were outside in the lobby allowing you to get a party together. I am not arguing against having missions with higher level enemies. Never argued with you on that point. My thing is most people don't take advantage of the missions that have higher level enemies anyway. The only times I have been able to do a run in a party that wasn't WB outside of an event is when I went to the lobby of WB got into a party and asked if anyone would rather run a different mission. Sometimes you get lucky and run into a group that definitely wants to do that and you can go somewhere else. In those cases they figured running WB in a party is better than running another mission solo.
    Work hard, play harder.

I like the idea of having missions with lvl 175+ enemies. I welcome the idea of them giving us our S3 missions actually. Thing is I really don't count those missions in other lobbies if they are locked parties. Since you say those parties were locked I am assuming they had already started their mission. How many people were outside in the lobby allowing you to get a party together. I am not arguing against having missions with higher level enemies. Never argued with you on that point. My thing is most people don't take advantage of the missions that have higher level enemies anyway. The only times I have been able to do a run in a party that wasn't WB outside of an event is when I went to the lobby of WB got into a party and asked if anyone would rather run a different mission. Sometimes you get lucky and run into a group that definitely wants to do that and you can go somewhere else. In those cases they figured running WB in a party is better than running another mission solo.
    Well, most were locked but there a few open parties, I think 1 on Dancing Birds, 1 on SEED Express, 2 people outside SEED Express, 3 outside Sakura Blast (even though all parties were locked there.
    On White Beast there were a few parties (6 or 7 at most), 1 of them was full, 2 or 3 locked. Outside there was like 5 people...(eh...PC/PS2 servers are quite empty, only 1 star on the most populated universe, all others with an empty star).
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 4, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

i still recruit people i know who played pso, since i finally found a prepaid credit card in this area that'll work with it, giving others the ability to play it now

I like the idea of having missions with lvl 175+ enemies. I welcome the idea of them giving us our S3 missions actually.
    That´s the thing pretty much everyone waits for, me included.
    What the hell is taking so long i mean..
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0