Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    how long it took to synth items and the insanely low success rate.
    Damn 24 hours on like a 9* weapon only to find out it would fail.
    Another think I liked was when you synthed a wep and it failed, you could d/c from the server kinda and the uses on the wep would stay the same, but you would lose the materials put into it. I think sega fixed that by now. People that didn't play back then should know those damn kerseline back then were so expensive. I did this little trick many times for the Jitseen. It would cost so much too. I remember selling a 26% Jitseen for like 2 mil, thinking I was a rich fool. Hah, that's almost nothing now a days. I miss the simpler times.

Best Momories:

- my first day on psu. it was the EU release day, and i had flu. but i went out anyway to buy the game. so, right after..
    - when i made Lena
    - the day they released the advanced classes.
    - running with randoms Mizuraki Defense S all over again, and hoping to find a party to do Demons Above S to gain the ridiculous amount of not much more than 1900 or 2750 meseta each run, to..
    - buy my fist double saber (7*) with a super low % and spend on it all the meseta i made in the past days (and being very happy for it)
    - when they released Phasnis Vest and Western Bottoms W
    - spending a whole day deciding how to dress Lena for her class change, because i wanted to try WT. a friend was waiting tho lol
    - playing Operation Firebreak with friends
    - using the 7 days of 3* luck won from firebreak to hunt a [B] Crea Doubles. it was my first time soloing to hunt something. a friend did the same, but where it found it boring, i found it very funny, and i learned to play better. i also started using party names based on what was happening to me irl in that moment (like Lena vs PizzaGuy or something like that xD) i still use this format "name" vs "name" when i solo, changing the second name every run.
    - finding a [B] Crea Doubles on the very last day of 3* luck. i screamed so loud, i never did something like that before for a game. it was my first psu S rank.
    - 1up cup, best event so far imo

Worst Memories:

- waiting 24 hours, even having dreams about it (i dreamed to make a decent one, to make a 50% and to fail it) to see my first and only [B] Crea Doubles turning into a Star Atomizer
    - all the haking stuff..
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic49988_1.gif

Another best:
    Firebreak. Best event I ever played.

Another worst:
    Not doing B-rank missions because the cash rewards weren't enough to cover the Dimates we had to use for healing!
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Best times-

Passing the impossible 20 lvl cap....
    Getting into Univ 1 and going to the fourth floor to watch guys/girls play prostitute...LMAO
    Seabed, Rainbow beast, Bruce Runs, and others....lol
    Bathing Jao, Rappy, Linear Line, and other now useless...yet so sentimental decor
    trying to get a de ragnus tail...by beating it to death...lol
    Friendly community...bunch of good buddies to chat with and play with.

Worse times-

Levelling...
    getting scammed...like horribly...lay some meseta to form a circle then place your highest A rank in it...then get booted...duplication scam...wow
    Random Toilet drops and not knowing who did it...No recent visit list...lol. still fun though...lol

I miss those days where your hard work made you Somebody in the game.
    Dip deep into the darkness...and desire it's Condiments.

PSU Character Information [ (*-*) <<<---Paradi Cataracts]
    Dijion, Newman Male (Level 129), HU 5/FO 10/FT 10/WT 2 - XBox 360, Online
    Ketchup, Human Male (Level 47), FG - XBox 360, Online
    Mayou, Beast Female (Level 70), HU 10/FO 7/FF 7/WT 2 - XBox 360, Online
    Relish*, Cast Female (Level 85 ) 12/FTG-Xbox 360, Online

PS3: VideoGameK1ng * Xbox 360: VideoGamek1ng * Aim/YIM: Cooljames2186

Not in any particular order:

Best:
    Synthing 50% Ice Muktrand, 44% light Heavy Twins, 44% ice Shiratsuno-Zashi
    Opening a shop for the first time and getting those very first sales
    Beating Dimmogulus (I think it was S2 and we were level 80) with only 2 human Fighgunners and a human Protranser (might not be much of an accomplishment now, but back then .....)
    Getting into 8 digits (10 mil) for the first time
    Meeting good people to run with (still running with those same people, I'd probably quit if it they weren't on)

Worst:
    Deathmaker breaking on the 10th grind (really any weapon that went CRACK and disappeared)
    Having to run through all of the runs to get to the missions (True Darkness, Denes, Foran Waterfall, etc)
    Keeping enough Scape Dolls on me
    Arbalest: LVL 150 Male CAST FF20, FG20, PT20
    Byakko: LVL 150 Male Beast GM20
    Hiro: LVL150 Male Human AF20, AT20, FiG11, FF10, WT10, GT10, GM20

Dang I need to add one to the best memories list
    - Reaching level 20 in order to be able to use a nanoblast or suv
    Work hard, play harder.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

My first memory was probably the first friend I made on PSU. We both started on the same day, and played for hours on end.

Another one of my favorite memories was finding a Halp Serafi board the first time they came out. What was even better was when I synthed it and it came out 44%. I had people offering me tons of weapons for it, even had someone offer me his wife! ;o

Then right after that, a synth exploit was found and someone made 3 glitched 50% halps.

I have a ton more memories, but these are the first that come to mind.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Best
    Playing on day 1 with a clan of people all with names from Cobra from G.I Joe and listening to people make impersonations of the characters they chose.

Finding the safe zones on de ragan run on day 2 made leveling so much easier in the early days.
    Meeting someone who has become a very good friend and invited me to their wedding in Vegas last year.

Playing with friends on new years while we were drunk off our ass and watching people run into walls for 10 minutes while explaining the deep inner workings of the cosmos and what kicked more ass Duckman or Rocko's Modern life.

Speculating on what moatoob was going to be like. Never played single player and didnt care enough to to find out.

Worst
    About few months into the game the clan I started in basically quit and left for Gears of war and other games.

Waiting for Moatoob to be opened and finding out what a disappointment it was
    Boots on sonic jaggos runs in fire break
    Bruce Runs I LOATHED those.
    Getting the red ring of death on my 3rd 360 in the middle of 1up.

Thats the list been a good run and am enjoying the PC version now.

Best:

Oh man, these were the days..

-Getting my 50% Lightning Buster

-Being tech support for everyone on the 1st floor on the first day, lol.

-Item conservation actually mattering

-1up Cup was the most fun I've ever had on this game, with my vent crew of Suzaku, Bones, Barnacleez, Gigodem, and a few others.

-Killing the De Ragan for the first time.

-Defeating the almighty De Ragan at level 10, and Plains Overlord A vahras running like vehicles.

-My party getting pwned on C doing Onmagoug and Suz being the only one alive slowly killing it over the course of 20 minutes

-Me and Suz duoing The whole Hive route on S in about 5 hours

-Being so proud of getting my PM to 80 to party with me, that was God status in the day..I remember Sodaboy was the first to do it on the servers I believe.

- 10/10 Tengoh bow and found out it sucked.

-Finding my first Crea Doubles board that turned out 16% Light that I was very proud of after 104 Runs of Unsafe Passage S

-Racing levels against Cherry, Zero Sensei, Seance, Eleina, Sophia, and Starslicer..I don't think I Knew Arika back then even though we've grown pretty close...

..Of course Seance always beat me even if I never slept :P.

Oy... ><, Good times man. I wish I could bring 'em back.

PS: Oh yeah, getting a 50% Twin Bear Claw WITHOUT the original 50% glitching :P

Worst:
    -Vahra nerf =((((

-Everyone abandoning the seabed and Duel Sentinel maps that had Bees because the EVP was too godly. XD

-Mission penalty for dying

(List will be updated I'm sure :P)
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Jun 5, 2009 at 06:25 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Good: The people
    The difficulty
    Great events

Bad: Seeing so many friends leave
    Lack of "stuff"
    Synthesis rates and times

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02