Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Avoid the 4th floor and everyone who goes there.

I would make my character taller! When I first made him when PSU launched I thought it was great... I wish you could pay something like 1 million meseta to be able to change a characters height! :P
    PSU.360-UK.com Reformed Guild Looking for New Members, Click and Sign Up!

nope, likely repeat as usual

When I first started I made a female newman because this race/sex has the best stats for a "healer" type of character, but made a male newman not too long later because of some of the weird things that happened; guys looking for a girlfriend and crazy stuff like that. Isn't it common knowledge that most of the female characters running around are played by male players? I wanted to have a shortcut for these players stating that a male player is using this character.

Now days if some player wants to spam the cheer, or sitting motion on my female human, I just let them go to town knowing they are wasting their energy. So, I would have kept my very first character.

I have considered going over to the jP servers also and wondered would I have it in me to do everything all over again? I understand the classes and the races so how would I do everything different?

If I did go to the Jp servers and wanted to remake my existing characters, I don't think I would change how they look but just what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
    When I first started I made a female newman because this race/sex has the best stats for a "healer" type of character, but made a male newman not too long later because of some of the weird things that happened; guys looking for a girlfriend and crazy stuff like that. Isn't it common knowledge that most of the female characters running around are played by male players? I wanted to have a shortcut for these players stating that a male player is using this character.

Now days if some player wants to spam the cheer, or sitting motion on my female human, I just let them go to town knowing they are wasting their energy. So, I would have kept my very first character.

I have considered going over to the jP servers also and wondered would I have it in me to do everything all over again? I understand the classes and the races so how would I do everything different?

If I did go to the Jp servers and wanted to remake my existing characters, I don't think I would change how they look but just what they do.

your first paragraph is why most of us real girls hide our identity to random people. it's no fun getting flirted with by everyone anytime you walk out of your room and into any public area in online games.

as for going to the JP server. i think in a sense it wouldnt be starting over so much as trying something new. it would be a very different experience on JP side than it is on NA/EU side so it would take alot of the "i've already done all this crap ugh" feel out of starting over i'm sure.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

Would have started using and levelling lasers back when I was Fortegunner. Other than that, nothing.

I whould probly have a female newman as my main instead of my cast and level every class on her instead, other than that, nothing else.

I would use only two characters instead of four while using my other two spaces just for the ability to have all four pure partner machines. The two characters would then carry all the jobs I now split between my four characters.
    Work hard, play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    I've heard of people recreating characters all the time just for shits and giggles. You guys make it sound like losing a character would be the end. Some difference huh?
    I am one of these people

Signature by Gama

I'd probably quit, but if I did actually restart I'd ignore all classes except Gunmaster and I'll be satisfied. If this was PSU Version1, I'd be FT. When it was actually fun, before Segduh messed up the system in AOTI, catering to boring ass hunter types.

Other than that, I'm happy with my set-up for everything. It's fun abusing Gunmaster. :P
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)