View Poll Results: kireek vs magashi

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • kireek

26 44.07%
  • magashi

33 55.93%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i'm going to have to say magashi. especially after the magashi plan story. also magashi never went "good guy" according to one of the posters above me. he only allies with you because it was the only choice that would let him live and not die a petty death to the seed.

as for kireek. i was never a big fan of his to begin with. even in PSO he was just kind of there... not really a big deal as a character.

i would say in a fight, the original magashi would win, and even if he came close to losing he could use his seed form or just go magas on him. kireek would probably end up flipping out mid fight, scream UBWAAA and run away anyway.

so my vote goes to magashi... plus he has a wing-cape.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

You can't argue with a wing-cape! Just stay away from jet engines

Magashi wins

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    For those who played STD, the clones of Magashi are much weaker (as he explained, they were copy casts). TBH, only the original Magashi which was in the story mission is strong enough to stand against Kireek, all the others are garbage that even Lumia could defeat.

Also to note, in PSU, Magashi's level modifier is +10 of your character's. I believe Kireek was also +10 during MaG+.

imo, they are too evenly matched.

Regardless, this topic is entertaining and creative I voted for Kireek though! unnnggyaaahhhh!!!! or whatever he said...
    I think Kireek has around 40-60 level + from our character.

However, Kireek AI suck, he can't do anything in MAG. (I dunno if they use PSO AI, but he only like to do normal attack, I can't even remember what PA he use)
    Whereas Magashi is really a useful popular NPC with SUV now. magashi still win.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I love Kireek. Enjoyed doing missions with him in both PSO and PSU, but in a flat out fight I would have to give it to Magashi.
    Work hard, play harder.

I see a flaw in this, since magashi as he stated "Exists infintly" since he has his own clone army i'd lean towards that and not to mention some have transformed into seed forms like dulk fakis, and seed magashi which during one mission is indestructable...

Kireek was pretty cool and had nice armour. Magashi reincarnates so often it's tiresome and keeps dropping bits of himself on the floor.