The "console-only" comment I made was not intended to start a "console-is-better-than-PC" war. I only wanted to point out that the simplicity of this game makes it a better fit for the typical console player, who is more of a casual player. Add in the fact that there is only one other online RPG for both consoles and you have a market sitting there waiting to spend their money. A game like WoW would not do well on the consoles because it is too in depth, requires too much time.

The only reason I would exclude the PC from the equation is for ease of programming. Instead of having to program for the consoles AND the PC, concentrating on one vs. the other will allow them to streamline updates and ensure they are done correctly.

From a monetary point of view (which is really the only one that matters), making this game PC only would only obscure it to a group of people who have much better RPGs at their fingertips.

If this game were never released for the 360 it would be dead in the US and EUR.