Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default prices: Guld & Milla Vs Milla

Curious on why the Milla cost more than the two combined.

o.o?

OR am I wrong

haha waste of a post I'm a bit tipsy right now.

Got from some price checks on PC/PS2 from ungrinded weps.

Milla usually costs around 130-150 million.
    Guld & Milla costs around 200+ million.

So yea, both together cost more than the Milla itself.

Because people don't seem to realize, Milla is still a rare weapon outside of the event.
    Milla is not worth more, and does not sell for more than Guld & Milla. You heard wrong, or were misinformed.

Maybe you are referring to the broken ones that are cheaper? Sure there are a bunch of 2/2 3/3 4/4's out there for 50+ mil.
    But a Guld & Milla 0/10 will always be more expensive than a Milla

As someone pointed out on a different thread, there is no reason why Milla x/x should be worth more or less, since most people just trade it in for the set.
    Unless for collectings sake I don't see the point in caring for 10/10 or anything like it.
    I don't really think there is enough people wanting only the one gun to effect it's selling/trading value.

Some protranser would like to have a guld or a milla grinded, not only for collection.

OP might be referring to the 360 market where millas are officially selling for under a stack and 0/10 G&Ms are selling at stacks. I'm looking at a couple right now.

No grind boost is the cause of this...might as well pick one up now....we won't see them again for a while.

Considering the individual mats have more value...I don't see why they are selling for such similar prices.

idiotic cast fightgunner that cast named kai's Avatar
    *looks around* lying dead in some random mission

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    OP might be referring to the 360 market where millas are officially selling for under a stack and 0/10 G&Ms are selling at stacks. I'm looking at a couple right now.

No grind boost is the cause of this...might as well pick one up now....we won't see them again for a while.

Considering the individual mats have more value...I don't see why they are selling for such similar prices.
    i would guess that it is due to it being eaiser to sell it for a stack, than having to bring in a GM to witness the dealing in case of scamming if the deal goes bad for the amount being over a stack

plus most of the people selling now, i would guess have not gone through the hassle of hunting for it the 'old fashion' way
    sorry to inform you but i just died.
    mind loaning me a few a scape dolls?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Millas will be available after the event but have you actually tried to hunt for one? Jigos don't like to cough them up without the event drop boost rate. I'm around 0/260 with non-event Jigos dropping Millas. Gulds drop a lot more often in the event because, for me at least, Gol Dovas appear 95% of the time and since they are a large monster they have better rare drop rate than Jigos.

A Guld&Milla 3/3 sold on the PS2/PC servers 2 days ago for 99 mil, just to give you an idea of how much it costs.