Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm liking all of these changes so far.

As a matter of fact, my inner PSO-fangirl just joygasm'd all over the place.

It's nice about not needing grinders, either, since at higher levels you basically have millions upon millions of meseta, however I became very conservative with upgrading weapons, (sometimes not at all) due to the limit of upgrade grinders.

999 items per stack sounds erotic too.. meaning inventory space is saved x1000; however I wonder if that applies to your personal character inventory as well? (probably not.. but meh)

Only thing that once again, may be an issue, is the PA thing.. I remember all the time I spent looking for a lv. 4 Zonde disc for my newearl.. x__X hopefully it'll be much easier to find higher level discs than that, though..
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

Quote Originally Posted by blyr View Post
    999 items per stack sounds erotic too.. meaning inventory space is saved x1000; however I wonder if that applies to your personal character inventory as well? (probably not.. but meh)
    It is likely that this only applies to storage. Being able to carry 999 scape dolls and 999 star atomizers will unbalance the game. PSP's 10 (15?) scape doll limit was a fairly large number too.

999-items sounds like one of those 5exhotlines

im loveing all that.
    Last edited by Omega-R7; Sep 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM.
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blyr View Post
    I'm liking all of these changes so far.

As a matter of fact, my inner PSO-fangirl just joygasm'd all over the place.

It's nice about not needing grinders, either, since at higher levels you basically have millions upon millions of meseta, however I became very conservative with upgrading weapons, (sometimes not at all) due to the limit of upgrade grinders.

Only thing that once again, may be an issue, is the PA thing.. I remember all the time I spent looking for a lv. 4 Zonde disc for my newearl.. x__X hopefully it'll be much easier to find higher level discs than that, though..
    *hands blyr a mop* Hurry up and clean your mess up before them Japanese businessmen get wind of it. You know how they are. On topic I know your pain my dear. Like I said before it was a pain in the ass for me. I think I had a lvl.30 Megid disk that was given to me through...unconventional means. That was my only high level disk too.

All those techs I had 31+ and 41+ ?

Well I guess I'll never see them again if I have to find them. I have the worst luck. =(

It would be nice if you can level them up OR find them though... If thats what everyone is talking about.

Changing it to say this:

A weapon can change after the outcome of grinds (side note: this would be similar to the PSP1 weapon “Beefedge Raria“)

Beefedge Raria, to Beefedge Media

ok what the deal with the beef weapons
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    It would be nice if you can level them up OR find them though.
    I'd much prefer if you could have both. That way you could at least complete leveling them yourself.

The more PSP2 resembles PSO the happier I get. All that's missing are Telepipes and MAGs. Make it happen, Sega. >

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-R7 View Post
    ok what the deal with the beef weapons
    The deal is that there are going to be a few weapons which will change to a new weapon when you grind them.
    For example in PSP1 if you grinded Beefedge Raria to it's max it then changed to Beegedge Media.