Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Totally slipped passed me, a interview with Sakai with Dengeki. He added some new details.

• Character Creation voice is completely new.
    • Running Animation changed (supposedly it’s dynamic, and full of motivation.)
    • If you attack an enemy with an opposite element Technic, you will see new animation.
      For example, ice will scatter if you attack a fire enemy with ice elemental technics.
    • They had differing opinions on how they would set up the NANO/SUV blast gauge
      *He won’t say how it will work at this time.
    • The approximate time it takes to clear a mission is in the mission counter
    • (multi mode) Players do not receive the same item drop.
    • Collaboration items with food and drink industry.
    • Expect some kind of linkage to PSU:Aoi

dps psu (also see psujp guides with maps in dengeki >_>)
    Last edited by WBMike; Sep 13, 2009 at 01:59 AM.

Collaboration items with food and drink industry.
    >>> something like FFXII's potion, and FFXIII 's Elixer?

I think it will be... Monomate! <,<

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I thought there could be real brands in the game as items, like in the Yakuza series.

About the drops, I still think the best drop system is the one from PSŲ...

Quote Originally Posted by blyr View Post
    Somewhat worried about the difficulty thing in Multi mode.. I generally like to play alone.. I suppose I'll manage though, as long as it's not ridiculously hard.. and if it is, I'll just grind high enough to where nothing is a challenge :P

Happy about the armor, adds more PSO nostalgia.. and it was always a pain in the butt to find a really good line shield, that didn't have a extra slot, or a head slot, so I couldn't use it..

I'm also a little bit worried about the difficulty of Multi Mode since I will almost always be playing solo and if PSP2's storymode is anything like PSP1's then I will definetly be sticking to Multi Mode as much as possible. Not that I thought PSP was all that difficult, it's just that I kind of hit a wall once my character hit level 70, my character stopped leveling up. The obvious solution to this was to do more S rank missions but my charcter wasn't strong enough to do most S rank missions without using at least 1 scape doll ( which would make me mad and upset ) and the Exp rewards wern't worth the aggravation and the disgust ( at my weakness and my lack of skill ) that I would feel afterward.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    Totally slipped passed me, a interview with Sakai with Dengeki. He added some new details.

• (multi mode) Players do not receive the same item drop.
    The way thats worded is confusing me, is it implying that the drop system is now like PSZero with everyone in the party getting unique item drops (a Saber might come out of a box for player 1 but for player 2 a Handgun comes out)?
    Or does it mean they simply removed the 'everybody gets the rare' from PSP1?
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    The way thats worded is confusing me, is it implying that the drop system is now like PSZero with everyone in the party getting unique item drops (a Saber might come out of a box for player 1 but for player 2 a Handgun comes out)?
    Or does it mean they simply removed the 'everybody gets the rare' from PSP1?
    Sounds like the loot system from PSZero which I honestly enjoyed quite a bit.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Brand names in my PSP2? So a Quizno's Ranchero will have the same affect as a Trimate? A bottle of Cherry Pepsi will fill up half my PP guage? Will I get to use dual M1911 .45s? Maybe a for a room deco I'll have lamps that are from some little known Swedish company that over-paid rich people know about? Crazy time!

Wow, I hope the drop system is like the PSŲ one then, I always feel oppressed while playing in a PSU party: "don't grab this, the other players may don't want it" "is this crap or is this worth it?", etcetera...

Sounding more and more awesome every day.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Thanks for the update. It's sounding really good.