Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Oh yea thats Sinow Beat. My most hated enemy. I hope it likes charge shots to the face, because I'm gonna get all bukkake on him...with rifle shots.

I hope the Sinow Beat fights like a Sinow Beat and not like the other robots in PSU/PSP. But who am I kidding? There's no way it's going to drop from the ceiling and be awesome. :P

I hope to god it does. I had alot of "Hey whats blue thi-FUCK!" moments and I hope they don't take that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    The link in your quote actually gives us a little information about it.

I'm guessing we'll start seeing weapons like Ice Staff: Dagon and such that boost a certain line of techs with elemental %.
    Oh lol so it did. My bad.

I think we're going to see tech weapons like 50% Fire Serdote... and the element % will only be applied to Fire techniques. That should help (gunners and) forces out a bit with the new skill disc system and make equipment hunting a lot more interesting for them, the element% of a technique isn't going to be determined by (bullet or) tech level.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    Given the changes to guns, what about technique weapons and attacks? I assume we're still going to have technique series for each element like Foie, Barta, etc. Maybe there aren't any changes... maybe weapons will give % boosts for techniques of corresponding element. That would be pretty awesome.

FINALLY! Accuracy affects damage for guns!! This is a PSU wish of mine on par with all the newman lovers wanting summons. I always thought it stupid how pull the trigger harder = gun does more damage.

This is the evilness of Dragon Sakai. He is a very vague man and releases information in little bits which grabs your attention.

I can now add to this info:

In regards to technic casting weapons, so far I read, if you match the same technic element, you get the "same color bonus" (So this sounds similar to PSU whereby placing two fire technics on a wand to get an increase in fire elemental damage). I don't know what happens when you mismatch, does the wand element change to neutral? What will the icon display? SAKAI!!??

In regards to technic boost: Some rare weapons will have a boost in power similar to the PSO weapons. Shougai PSO comments on a bunch of PSO weapons, for example Club of Zumiuran will boost zonde to a total of 140%

Ice wand + Foie attached = Wand melts!!

Sadly, I see a Shinow Beat skin on a Grinna Bete enemy, it even looks like he is going to shoot...

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-porta...339907901.html

The latest blog entry has this blurred (Sakai...!) picture of what I understand to be an oldschool enemy, the best I can make it out to be is a Sinow Beat? (It is showing up in an area where Shinowa Hidoki appears...)
    This it does! I was having a heck of a time trying to remember that name.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Sadly, I see a Shinow Beat skin on a Grinna Bete enemy, it even looks like he is going to shoot...
    Alas, this it does as well. However, it doesn't have to shoot, it could use a redone action pattern that doesn't shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblur View Post
    I hope the Sinow Beat fights like a Sinow Beat and not like the other robots in PSU/PSP. But who am I kidding? There's no way it's going to drop from the ceiling and be awesome. :P
    Dropping from the ceiling would be a nice feature, but that would keep them indoors only. Neudaiz or other planets have many outdoors stages/missions. The Sinow from the blurred pic might just appear like every other Shinowa. ;3
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

He could drop from a tree...like a ninja Sinow Beat!