Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Zeta View Post
    Thanks Everyone.

Also. I'll be sure Not to look up more info here from Terrible Information Sites
    xD i do know there is some reward when you reserve it.
    Sorry you feel that way. The Phantasy Star Fan blog only captures news that came out at that time (Oct 2008: 2 months before the game was released in Japan). The only information we had at that time came from from magazine scans and interviews. It's better to use Psupedia.info or any other wiki for a collection of all the information that was released. I'm sure the same thing will happen to PSPo2 but that is another thread..

But I'll provide some insight into why it says "LAUNCHER" and not "Laser"

At the time of the Famitsu Magazine scan in october 2008...

The pink box reads "Launcher" and even PSUPedia has it listed as of Sept 19, 2009.

But apparently from the time of that scan, to the game's Japanese Release, the name was changed from LAUNCHER to Laser. The same thing happened to the Bazooka. The Bazooka became Cannon, *yet there are still items within the Cannon category called Bazooka.

Hope this clears this up for people, and I'll also make the changes to what's listed on the wiki.
    Last edited by WBMike; Sep 19, 2009 at 04:14 PM.

Yeah. completely understand. i did'nt see the post date though. xDThat just about wraps it up. Once again, Thanks.

I guess im taking the role of the "Support" Type (The Heavy Artilery, Long range and whatnot. The guy in the back of the party. xD) . I talked to my friends on xbox who are getting this game. They're all going to be "Close Range" Type. Along with the Racast, they have the trap vison and the Traps.

Also. For sure becoming a RAcast after seeing this. Once i saw it, i was sold.

Hm, What's the Limit to the Amount of weapons you can hold?.
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Sep 19, 2009 at 06:59 PM.