Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    Out of curiosity--what items won the design contest, particularly where female clothes/parts are concerned? Anything interesting, or just more moe moe/hooker/trendy crap we already have too much of?
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...ndex.html#gold
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...ex.html#silver

The disqualified first place clothes winner was never replaced, though... D:

What I'm curious about is that the two weapons they show under the item design contest part of the schedule...

...look nothing like any of the winners from the contest mini-site.

The winning clothing designs look boring as hell (with a possible slight exception for the male CAST parts, not that it does me any good). Also, lol @ even more moe moe shit.

Then again, I'm not sure what I was expecting.

Just to clarify...only the content that includes new weapons and clothing are only visible with the PC AOTI? I'm seeing all the new content and hoping that its just the new weapons/clothing that won't be compatible with PS2.

Maybe in future JP updates you could even put an asterisk by items that are PC only.

P.S. Sidenote: You can still use those items, they just look like a previous item right?
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by DAMASCUS View Post
    Just to clarify...only the content that includes new weapons and clothing are only visible with the PC AOTI? I'm seeing all the new content and hoping that its just the new weapons/clothing that won't be compatible with PS2.

Maybe in future JP updates you could even put an asterisk by items that are PC only.

P.S. Sidenote: You can still use those items, they just look like a previous item right?
    Right. Brand new weapons, clothes and parts that require client-side patches will only be visible to PC players. PS2 players can still wear/use them, but they will see them as certain default models. (Clothes will probably revert to the base character creation styles, and weapons might turn into their lowest ranking counterpart.)

march 2010 for japan .....means december 2010 for us .... with the content we still need to catch up to japan.... very interesting stuff there but until we get it....
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...ndex.html#gold
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...ex.html#silver

The disqualified first place clothes winner was never replaced, though... D:
    The 2nd place male cast parts remind me of White Glint from Armored Core: for Answer...

Ship 2 - Gatz

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by LP_Phoenix View Post
    march 2010 for japan .....means december 2010 for us .... with the content we still need to catch up to japan.... very interesting stuff there but until we get it....
    How do you figure that? The Regional servers are currently just shy of 11 months behind SoJ's servers. This means that if we can go an entire year without any further delays we will have all of this content by February 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    How do you figure that? The Regional servers are currently just shy of 11 months behind SoJ's servers. This means that if we can go an entire year without any further delays we will have all of this content by February 2011.
    If that's true, all this crap will come way too late for me. This is all awesome stuff but by then, I'll be on FFXIV most likely. >_>
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Good to know they're acting faster than usual on adding new stuff from PSP2 into PSU. I didn't expect PS0 stuff to make it into PSU though. I'm interested to see more of these new missions, difficulties, and content for sure.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Why doesn't US/NA/EU get a longterm schedule?
    Because they don't give a crap about us, let's face it. We should be getting far more in this game on our side of the world than we are.

I just recently bought PS:P for my PSP, and with my Xbox 360 currently out of action and being repaired/replaced....for some reason I don't miss PSU right now.