Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm waiting for an English release. I like to actually know what's going on in the story first before anything. If some collabs don't make it, I'll be sad. But it won't make me want it any less.

It bothers me that there are likely to be many collabs that won't make it, like the Fate/Stay Night ones--that Saber getup is effing metal. Some collabs I won't miss so much, like the lolis in bikinis.

But in any case, I'd rather be able to understand the text. I'm waiting for the regional release.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I got some hope. I mean the at least the Fanta collabs should be able to make it. Alot of places sell it.

I have to admit, the Fate/Stay Night stuff looks pretty awesome. Still, I understand how it goes. So many companies can easily collaborate, over there, and put together something like this. But, like Jump Superstars, they are all so separated into different company licenses, when it gets over here. A bit of a shame because that's one reason why such a grouping is impossible to sell over here, in most cases. That is, unless you're fortunate that all of those licenses get owned by the same company, over here.

Yeah, that goes against the capitalism rule a bit, but it certainly would net us some cool collabs.

NoI didn't wait...and if I want to know the story. I'm sure when IT reaches the US, SOMEONE will upload it :P

Nope, because I already bought a copy of the "localized" version for my region I have a bad feeling about the regional versions of PSP2 though. Not for the fate of the password items, but for the fate of Internet Multimode. Any and all internet connectivity was removed from the regional versions of PSP1 and if SoA doesn't have the pockets to run a simple file server to distribute download quests, my instinct tells me that they won't be generous the second time around. Perhaps they'll just have everyone on a single server. That would mean huge lag for everyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    NoI didn't wait...and if I want to know the story. I'm sure when IT reaches the US, SOMEONE will upload it :P
    Or hopefully someone will post the translations in a wiki or a FaQ site, for those who don't know Japanese : P

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'll be waiting for a localized version most likely.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I could have d/led the PSP2 demo (I got a code and everything), but I got lazy. I figure I'll love the game regardless. So I'll be waiting for the localized release as well.

JP version. If PSO and PSU has taught me anything, its that ST is always better to its JP players.