Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbeard View Post
    Most of the decks mentioned above are pretty decent, but any good team with a balanced deck would hold their own against them. I admit though, that slime deck (pre-patch) was nearly impossible to do anything against, I don't care how good you were. when you're able to set a four cost card down AND move it for free...I don't need to say anything else about that. Speaking of "godly" decks, I definitely have an interesting, untold story to tell about a deck I made that was so powerful and nearly fail proof in any given situation. It was called the "Ultimate Deck". I remember being really tired of people using those spam decks already, then one night I did a tournament against 2 Japan players who were not only very good, but they used a machine spam deck against me. Needless to say I got smoked that match. After that, I had enough. I then devoted myself to finding a way to effectively deal with spam decks, yet still be able to hold my own against regular decks. After weeks and weeks of brainstorming, testing, and fine-tuning. A deck that was supposed to counter spam evolved into something that countered...everything. Now to my knowledge, there are only two or three people who know the exact cards used in this deck. Though, after I finalized it, I seen people try and mimic it, but didn't quite get it, because every single card you have in your deck counts, and must be in perfect sync with your partner in order for it to really work as intended. You need resistance to protect yourself, skip set to prevent your opponent from equipping anything, slow time to keep it on for the entire match, assistless to prevent your opponent from erasing anything you setup, anti just in case you get hit with any status aliments while slow time is active. That one red sword that costs 4 and has exactly 7 HP. Using that weapon lets you use both virus and tempest. There’s more to it, but trust me when I say this, when setup correctly, there’s really nothing anyone can do to stop it.
    Old Post but I remember when we made that deck. Then we tested it on the JP players.

Though you may have changed it after but our original idea was

Resistance First on ourselves.(This made Skip Set activate right away. Skip Set on Opponent. Slow Time and Skip Move.

Once we got that set we used Merlan's with Long Range and Snipe to keep them out of range as they had SC Slayer and players who can't set/move were stuck there. Ark's couldn't place creatures and Hunter's couldn't equip so they only got.."Roll/Atk/End" While we got Roll/Set/Move/Attack/End.

Needless to say the only 3 people who knew everything in the deck was Me(Iceburgh),You,Joanna(Watching us from Spectator)

As for other unbeatable decks. Running with my RL Friend Alston we ran Dark Gunners,Death Gunners with Hyze. Never lost. Stomped Machine Spam plenty of times. It was funny too because people were afraid of Dark Gunners Steady damage. I still think our best game was a silfer rolled 1/1 on the First turn. we both rolled 6/6 on our first turn game was over on turn 1 for us.
    Last edited by Zyzoxing; Sep 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM.