Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

One of my favourite decks involves Silfer with Shifta Merge, Daggers, Mags, Handguns and then spam those Musculars! Hits like a beast. Just make sure to bring some punch guards.

Grow Guard with Sange Yasha then a 3 Star Wep works nice which I use with my Teifu.

Guykild with Handguns, Delsaber Swords + Shield then Victor Axe.

Rio spamming low cost monsters is awesome then use them with Attack = 6/Madness etc. Quite funny to see how hard she hits later on.

K.C EXP deck with St.Rappy, Hildeblues.

Break Tech decks involving Al Rappy's, Arlans and Sorcerer's.

Just a few of my favourites I use.
    Last edited by GoldenDragoon; Aug 18, 2010 at 05:02 PM.

my favorite is my endu chaos bringer deck. i put a chaos bringer down and then pin them with 1 star monsters. by the time they cut through the little guys my bringer is at around 26 AP. its fun and works great against hunters.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Maybe I'm flattering myself or giving myself too much credit but I could say I was one of the first people to utilize what one of you..or some of you call 'spam' decks. The game itself is very broken. Just wall yourself in and you either make the game a stalemate or a 5-hour endurance match to which the 1action point card user will win 100% of the time. Using 2p+ action cards or more is a waste of field space...

I really never understood the point, other than to have for rarity's sake, the huge 5p+ cards on the field as it would never matter....they would never get to you. And Hero's were basically worthless against spam decks unless you were to use the RAcast, ohgun(i think) who would never take damage after a weapon is destroyed.

Yeah...this game was very broken. I sometimes think Sega didn't know what they were doing when they created a card game. They didn't look for loopholes like this. So cheap..and such a simple tactic lol XD
    ☆PSO☆

Quote Originally Posted by Lunariancrystal View Post
    Maybe I'm flattering myself or giving myself too much credit but I could say I was one of the first people to utilize what one of you..or some of you call 'spam' decks. The game itself is very broken. Just wall yourself in and you either make the game a stalemate or a 5-hour endurance match to which the 1action point card user will win 100% of the time. Using 2p+ action cards or more is a waste of field space...

I really never understood the point, other than to have for rarity's sake, the huge 5p+ cards on the field as it would never matter....they would never get to you. And Hero's were basically worthless against spam decks unless you were to use the RAcast, ohgun(i think) who would never take damage after a weapon is destroyed.

Yeah...this game was very broken. I sometimes think Sega didn't know what they were doing when they created a card game. They didn't look for loopholes like this. So cheap..and such a simple tactic lol XD
    guykild was the hero side RAcast, ohgun was dark. i guess i never found this strategy because guykild is the only hunter side character i can stand playing as. also while it may work against one person, it is far to difficult to pin 2 people by yourself (offline AI is worthless)

as for the 2p+ action cards. i frequently use both heavy attack/slash because they both give a much bigger AP boost than trying to combo smaller cards. and double strike (a 5p card) is used in almost all my decks because of the huge amound of damage you can do with it.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Yeah for Hero on Hero it works out ok. But if your playing against an Arkz your almost guarenteed a loss if your playing against someone who is spamming low point monster cards like Reco's and Moths. It's like a DoT death...1 tick(turn) at a time...you slowly die while you can never get close enough to the Arkz to deal damage.

Shit sucks... but yeah for Hero vs Hero, 2p cards are pretty awesome. Some 3p -basic- cards like Diska of Bravemen are really cool as well.
    ☆PSO☆

Hmmm...Well, I'll say this much, Creinu with double red slimes and immortalities....no. Pure hate.
    ^Is the reason (Back when PSO3 was still online) I started packing more than 1 or two assist cards...

Another deck that seems to work well is one centered around Crimson assassin, due to the fact it can use action cards and has pierce.

That's really all I can think of atm.