Page 177 of 463 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    My questions got skipped over a bit earlier, so I'll repost them again here:

I) What is the "real" use of a Crossbow as a Vanguard? in General?
    II) The (Vanguard) ability Partnership, does that have any use for online, or is that just for NPC partners?
    1. No use.
    2. NPC's only.

Hey! I beat story mode of Psu, all the levels and bosses,
    But, Extra mode does not show up on the title screen.
    i have psu for xbox360 and need help please!

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by GrungeRock27 View Post
    Hey! I beat story mode of Psu, all the levels and bosses,
    But, Extra mode does not show up on the title screen.
    i have psu for xbox360 and need help please!

[email protected]
    Wrong section of the forums.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    1. No use.
    2. NPC's only.
    1) Wait. Is it useless like PSP2 Giresta useless? Or useless as in its purpose doesn't mean anything anymore to most people. For example, people consider Zailure and Deband useless. But I find them very useful.

2) I figured that. Shame. Is there any version that works for PC's or no? (I assume the latter.)
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

1) Wait. Is it useless like PSP2 Giresta useless? Or useless as in its purpose doesn't mean anything anymore to most people. For example, people consider Zailure and Deband useless. But I find them very useful.

2) I figured that. Shame. Is there any version that works for PC's or no? (I assume the latter.)
    1. The latter. And anyone who considers Zalure and Deband useless is inexperienced. Or a moron.

2. You're correct. Would be pretty overpowered if it did though, everyone in the team could just equip that ability and they'd steam roll any and everything, mission full of white aura's or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    1. The latter. And anyone who considers Zalure and Deband useless is inexperienced. Or a moron.

2. You're correct. Would be pretty overpowered if it did though, everyone in the team could just equip that ability and they'd steam roll any and everything, mission full of white aura's or not.
    Okay. Then I am done. Thanks for your help, Shakuri. But 1 more question.

Crossbows. They are technically useless. But they have an intended use, albeit that use is inconsequential somehow in PSP2. But what was its intended use? I'm just curious. Because I like the idea of my character using a Crossbow, but if it really doesn't do what its supposed to do, then I'll have to switch to a Machine Gun.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

There are quite a few Crossbows in the S rank territory which can inflict Stun almost as good as a Spread Needle. Naturally, Xbows have less bullets, so its why I said "almost as good". Its advantage though comes from being able to strafe and shoot + Stun to safely go into a melee combo with your right hand weapon.

Of course there are better options. So it falls into "Fun" category.

Okay. Then I am done. Thanks for your help, Shakuri. But 1 more question.

Crossbows. They are technically useless. But they have an intended use, albeit that use is inconsequential somehow in PSP2. But what was its intended use? I'm just curious. Because I like the idea of my character using a Crossbow, but if it really doesn't do what its supposed to do, then I'll have to switch to a Machine Gun.
    There really is no intended use except for possibly chaining monsters in a V formation (with you at the base of the V and the monsters at the tips of the V). Sadly, double sabers can do this if you just run in between the monsters. Also, even if you manage to chain the monsters in that V formation, you can't use the chain you just made, or even if you do you'll do crap damage (lol crossbow damage).

Conclusion: Don't use crossbows.
    PS: Deband and Zalure are very good in this game, especially Deband. This is not PSU.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Another question. In the demo, my Resta was self-target only. I don't know if it was like this in PSP1, but is this AoE in PSP2?
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Another question. In the demo, my Resta was self-target only. I don't know if it was like this in PSP1, but is this AoE in PSP2?
    After level 11 Resta becomes an AoE. But it has a longer cast time.