Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default acrotecher using melee weapons ????

i was testing out melee weponds on my acrotecter just for fun and some of the weponds were doing more damage then my tech. i was using single handed dagger and was hiting for 7k total with the pa move as my tech does half or a little less anyone elus try this out?

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

just attack makes most techs a losing proposition for most acrotechers. things will only get worse when rustarod comes out.

which is sad, becasue it means that the best race for AT is...beast

Acrotecher is no slouch with daggers or whips, you won't be competing with FF, FM numbers but they can't cast techs. Equipping a good booster in your head slot, and maxing out your techs will help even out that weapon/tech damage a bit. On AT though a good % dagger will probably always out score your techs by a bit.

when I paly AT I pretty much just use whips twin hand guns and daggers :P the spells arent all that great i just buff :P
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

thanks guys for the info i just could not belive that on my felmale newman that my dagger could do that much damage

i have a cast acrofighter 20 that i just changed to gunmaster that had a lot of maxed out danger photon arts so i gave them to my acrotecher newman female and i was surprised too.but my whip sucks lol it needs lvling.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

on multi hitbox enemies I find myself competing for damage with non jabraoga photon arts. I does compete with majarra (now that it is nerfed, lol)...but only in the GAMs. In the big bad world of regular missions, S rank spears with good percents tend to beat it.

Still though, whip is badass. Level 21+, here I come!

Acrotecher has an awesome combination of best buffs, best debuffs, attack speed boost, and most of the best 1-handed weapons available. Sure they only have 20 in ranged and striking PAs but that just makes it so much easier to max them out!

Even CAST AT is amazing, a lv11+ Dambarta fills that SUV meter pretty fast, and Gi- techs at 31+ (through GAM) have status level 4.

Remember also that a lv20 Acrotecher has the same ATP as a level 1 Fortefighter, and only slightly less than what a Wartecher used to have before the Supdate. Sabers, Whip, Dagger, even Twinguns and Cards lay out major hurt. If you're sticking with your newman, a Lumirus / Kaos Knight wouldn't dent your ATA too badly, and would bring you up by 360 attack As long as you're not using the good old feril line or yiel-senba, that is.

I saw an acrotecher who actually never used magic minus buffs. They had a pallet of single handed weapons like whips, daggers and sabers in the right hand and Graldike's in the left. It was a female newman and she was doing some massive amounts of damage. She was capped and most of her weapons were 10/10 42-50% and her buffs/debuffs all lvl50. Her graldike's were hitting the enemies for 1000-1200 dmg per shot and it shoots 3 rapid shots per 3 seconds while she was detroying things with her weapons. I never thought I'd see a newman acrotecher out-strength my beast masterfighter lmao.
    So basically what I'm saying is, acrotecher's are darn strong when used properly. Attack spells usually only exploit their weakness. That's why they are focused on support magic.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Acrotecher has an awesome combination of best buffs, best debuffs, attack speed boost, and most of the best 1-handed weapons available. Sure they only have 20 in ranged and striking PAs but that just makes it so much easier to max them out!

Even CAST AT is amazing, a lv11+ Dambarta fills that SUV meter pretty fast, and Gi- techs at 31+ (through GAM) have status level 4.

Remember also that a lv20 Acrotecher has the same ATP as a level 1 Fortefighter, and only slightly less than what a Wartecher used to have before the Supdate. Sabers, Whip, Dagger, even Twinguns and Cards lay out major hurt. If you're sticking with your newman, a Lumirus / Kaos Knight wouldn't dent your ATA too badly, and would bring you up by 360 attack As long as you're not using the good old feril line or yiel-senba, that is.
    1) CASTs make the best ATs.
    2) Debuffs are pointless in 99.9999% of all situtions.