Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniDragon View Post

Also, twin claws. Not that common I know...but I never liked their look or attacks, and I really hate how some people that use them seem to act like total elitists (read: Fortefighters) because they use them and mock the more "common" melee players (read: Fighmasters). PROTIP: Nobody cares.
    Holy alternate reality, batman

Fortefighters are the elitists, and FM are the "common" melee players? I think you have it backwards, my man. Also, look in the shops. Twin claws are VERY undervalued, which means probably not a lot of folks using them.

Professional Protranser Khorian's Avatar
    In my head, mostly. When I'm awake I'm usually somewhere in the midwestern United States

Can't believe someone said axes suck. Axes for me leveled faster thank Knuckles... But then again I left when the cap was 90. Axes are for attacking from behind, the fact that the first and last part of the melee hit has a knockdown. Beast PT with a 50% dark 9* +10 axe (Back when that sort of thing was fashionable) I could solo a Svaltus while two FT's are spamming away diga at the others. Axes are a precision weapon. That said Dugrea did suck in its earlier days before they buffed the range on it. I already capped it by that time time on four toons though.

Time To Rip Out The Ank Bico. =3

Whenever I see a Fighter setting up Jabroga I like to knock enemies away with Mayalee Prism.
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    Holy alternate reality, batman

Fortefighters are the elitists, and FM are the "common" melee players? I think you have it backwards, my man. Also, look in the shops. Twin claws are VERY undervalued, which means probably not a lot of folks using them.
    You've gotta be the one in la la land, either that or it's a 360 thing (I'm new to the 360 version).

FMs were all over the place on PC (I had one too, I'll admit), replacing FFs as the melee class I saw the most by far. And all I heard from people who decided to stay FF instead of "I play FF because I like FF" (aka the right answer), were cries of "FM palette sucks", "FMs are all Tornado Dance spammers" (which is true for some FMs sadly), "FF > FM" and so on and so forth. And the reasons that the Fortefighters I encountered stated as such was usually due to their palette, which rarely had any of the "common" melee weps that FMs usually wield (aka sword and spear) and usually favored claws, knuckles and twin claws.

Also, you must have missed the part where I said twin claws aren't that common. Furthermore, the shop value doesn't necessarily reflect things, over on 360 for some strange reason people value Me/Quick over Har/Quick, and back on the PC 50% Heavy Twins were only like 1-2 mil and they're still quite usable.
    PSO2 Characters (Ship 02):
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate - Human Male Te/Fi
    Melody - Newman Female Gu/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Proto07 View Post
    Whenever I see a Fighter setting up Jabroga I like to knock enemies away with Mayalee Prism.
    That's such an ass move but funny as hell
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    That's such an ass move but funny as hell
    It's even funnier to use my grom burst so everything dies before they get a chance to hit anything!

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniDragon View Post
    for some strange reason people value Me/Quick over Har/Quick
    2 reasons for that actually. First, me/quick is a lot less common, since it drops on lower ranks of missions that nobody runs. Also, with /R missions, a lot of techers couldn't use A rank armor, until recently with the GAS base stat boosts.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF