Quote Originally Posted by HienkyakuX View Post
Can u guys end this already the server is run by M$ only updated by M$ when they receive the updates from Sega and only after validation from the M$ group so...M$ won't close it up just yet...just like epi 1&2 on the old xbox that didn't close down till very late but didn't had any more support for a long time before that.
Quote Originally Posted by HienkyakuX View Post
@Hiero_Glyph & Volcompat321 WTF is up with you two? I didn't say the game is run by MS the server is. If Sega is so lame to not update it and send the update packages it's their fault. Now even if Sega decides not to update it ever again it's up to MS to have it running or not; just like whit PSO 1&2
The PSU server is NOT run by Microsoft; I thought I cleared this up already. The servers are stored in SoA's facility in San Francisco, CA, not in Redmond, Washington where Microsoft is headquartered. Again, please get your facts straight.

I do like how you go from saying that Microsoft updates the servers in the first statement to SEGA updating them in the second though, at least you finally understand that part. It could be possible that SEGA is contractually obligated to keep the servers running for a set amount of time but given how Microsoft kills multiple MMO projects each year I doubt they care about keeping PSU running at this point.