Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PSO nevar forget.

So... how does one go about actually beating Heroes' Ronde, because I invariably run completely out of healing items in the De Ragan fight (I swear he has boosted HP in HR) after wailing on him for upwards of five mutes with a 34% ice Halva Tubola.

And don't tell me "guard more", because De Ragan's actual attacks aren't what's causing me problems, it's the damage I take from just being close enough to him to attack (getting stepped on). It's only 40-50 a hit or so, but that adds up when you only get 770 hp.

Female beast hunter 63/10, by the way.

Hmmm I did just fine with a Halva Tubola on my Male Human Van. Just stop attacking when he is side stepping or since you have a spear back up and use single attacks to keep your chain. It took me like 2.5 minutes breaking my chains at 2 with a lv 15 Skadd. Other than that roll the tail and block everything else.

Back on topic though like I said before you don't even have to touch Rondo or Wayfarer. All you have to do is complete Crimson Warrior with any rank.

Which was also in my other post, Bladed Legacy >;D.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    So... how does one go about actually beating Heroes' Ronde, because I invariably run completely out of healing items in the De Ragan fight (I swear he has boosted HP in HR) after wailing on him for upwards of five mutes with a 34% ice Halva Tubola.

And don't tell me "guard more", because De Ragan's actual attacks aren't what's causing me problems, it's the damage I take from just being close enough to him to attack (getting stepped on). It's only 40-50 a hit or so, but that adds up when you only get 770 hp.

Female beast hunter 63/10, by the way.
    That mission is not easy.

I did it as a Human Vanguard in my 60's. First thing was to get as much Ex Traps and Burn Traps that I could get. Then I "spec'd" into anything that helped with Defense. Once that was done, I went into the battle.

Let Chelsea do most of the fighting up to the First Dragon. Don't use any healing items either. Once you get up to De Ragan, blow up of your normal burn traps. They won't have a use after wards. Use judgment on your other traps but use a few of them now too. (Out of a total of 8 EX traps. I used 2 of each kind). Once the traps are done, allow Chelsea to melee and whip out some kind of ranged weapon (or slicer) and keep at it. It won't die easy or quick, but it'll die.

Once you're done with that, you'll head to dragon 2. On the way to dragon 2, let Chelsea (once again) go melee. Use the same technique as before. If you don't have Resta 11+, it'd be nice to have by now, Trust me: your better off healing Chelsea yourself. Once you get to dragon 2, secret NPC 1 comes up. Allow him and Chelsea to melee and use up the rest of your traps. Dragon 2 should go down soon enough.

Then there is Dragon 3. (What a pain, I know.) But by then you have 2 NPC's who will do the heavy lifting. So use that to your advantage. By the time you get to dragon 3, secret NPC #2 will show up. With a full party now, it's easy as cake to do. If you have any healing mats left, you can use them. Just try to stay alive if you're low on items. The NPC's will kill this dragon quick. Plus he's the easiest of the three.

With luck and 15+ minutes, you'll beat the mission. You'll get a C ranking like I did, but you still get both NPC cards! So screw the ranking. You can get a better ranking when you get much stronger.

Hope this helps.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Just farm the kubara C class rifles form the store. Get one for each of the dragons. Sweep the leg, I mean shoot the head in zoom mode. They take mega damage to their skulls. Or you can combo the tips of their tails safely as well.

P.S. The dragons are the easy part. The Centaur guys in the 3rd part with their AoE ice spell is a OHKO if you're too close to them. I died to them twice. Be very, very careful when fighting them.

You don't need to clear the 1st and 3rd side story missions to unlock Magashi Eradication.

Clearing the 2nd side story unlocks Bladed Legacy, a free mission under Clad-6. Clearing Bladed Legacy (on any rank) unlocks Magashi Eradication, under side story missions.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

I'm a ranger. I just didn't get hit.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

damn magashi is hard, still made a full level and a half before i died though lol

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Dude I just level by means of grabbing a party of mostly back-up NPCs and my Partner machine, then just going crazy in places where mobs are like 10~20 levels above mine. It usually works.
    Of course, I risk death. A LOT.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead