Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Will do thanks izuna. So many topics to go through I'll hit up lolitron's name and check his posts that way.

On a side note I won't need to waste boosters on clothing seeing as theyall become available for purchase in the shop at story completion. I've gotta say the final fight and the arena setting is my most favorite in game. It's really really quite nice.

Secondly I wanna thank you izuna and everyone else who has contributed to helpig us US players with info and the DLC guides. Withot everyone's contribution psp2pedia, pso world would not be the community that it is. Thanks again! Now on to get my fire wing. I got the whitll wing. I'm hoping I can find the info to make the correct choices in game to get them lol. Maybe a guide but I had to get off my lazy butt and look -_-;;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade56 View Post
    Will do thanks izuna. So many topics to go through I'll hit up lolitron's name and check his posts that way.

On a side note I won't need to waste boosters on clothing seeing as theyall become available for purchase in the shop at story completion. I've gotta say the final fight and the arena setting is my most favorite in game. It's really really quite nice.

Secondly I wanna thank you izuna and everyone else who has contributed to helpig us US players with info and the DLC guides. Withot everyone's contribution psp2pedia, pso world would not be the community that it is. Thanks again! Now on to get my fire wing. I got the whitll wing. I'm hoping I can find the info to make the correct choices in game to get them lol. Maybe a guide but I had to get off my lazy butt and look -_-;;;;
    If u look in this tread, i posted a link to Wiki for Trade Mission (english and Japanesse)

It shouldn't be terribly long before we get an english version. The fact that the missions work on the english release on the game shows it's already programmed the way we need it, we just need someone to do a translation job, which can be done by any old third party programmer who's bilingual. I'm just curious if we'll get an unofficial translation patch or an official release first.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Has anyone gotten any word whether this is fine with Sega?

I want those extend codes (I don't know how to get any) but I'm not trying to get in any trouble by doing so.

(And I did search, but all searches I do lead to the Ranting forum. Odd...)
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Has anyone gotten any word whether this is fine with Sega?
    SEGA Forum admin said it's okay to use, but they still wanna test it before promoting it.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    SEGA Forum admin said it's okay to use, but they still wanna test it before promoting it.
    Really? Cool. 1 last question: one of the DLC quest is where you get the extend codes, right? And if so, which quest is it?

I just want to get my 3 extend codes. Then I'll wait and see if Sega is going to translate the quests into English? Or what there next move(s) will be.

The Little Wing GP Trade Mission, the one with Liina.
    Just go in and she gives them to you.
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    Search back in this very topic, Lolitron gave a good method for completing both Gemaga and farming Photon Boosters.
    Page 6, at 15 posts per page. I'm pissed at myself, watching that. I saw only three trap types used. Burn EX, Stun EX, Freeze. I struggle to clear it with all 5 types. (But, I have trouble hitting with my current gear-I need some better ACC units)
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Page 6, at 15 posts per page. I'm pissed at myself, watching that. I saw only three trap types used. Burn EX, Stun EX, Freeze. I struggle to clear it with all 5 types. (But, I have trouble hitting with my current gear-I need some better ACC units)
    The higher level you are, the better your traps are. At LV200, it's insane.

*psst* I play v1.00 to level up, but don't tell anyone I said that

Okay, so I lied. I have 1 more question.

Someone said (back on the main page of this site about this thread) that some of the other quest already in the game get messed up. Or something of those sorts.

I'm just wondering if I can revert back to the original save version after I get some of the exclusive items.

My last question for sure.

EDIT: Never mind. Tried it out and you can. You can go back and forth without worrying about JPN characters staying in the game. So feel free to go back and forth.

Yay S-rank Sonic Knuckles, Double Saber Replica and Yuk's Spear. Any more extend codes I need and I'll earn them.
    Last edited by Ken_Silver; Sep 27, 2010 at 08:04 PM.