Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wings questions

Wait...you get wings? What are they for? Armor modules or something? Also I usually tried to pick the right thing to say but sometimes it was just easy to be an ass lol. And yes I did pick hug both times but the difference between me and you guys is I wanted it to go further XP
    Shout out to my fellow Nanoblasters ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbryt View Post
    Wait...you get wings? What are they for? Armor modules or something? Also I usually tried to pick the right thing to say but sometimes it was just easy to be an ass lol. And yes I did pick hug both times but the difference between me and you guys is I wanted it to go further XP
    Yup, they're visual effect modules. I still prefer my bubbles, though. X3
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by -Pandora- View Post
    Same I gave her a hug both times Sure it's only a video game but the story pulls you so into it.
    If you choose to pat her on the head she makes you hug her anyway. Found that out getting the darkness wings =(

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

I naturally got the White Wings (Normal Ending). While I didn't enjoy picking on Emilia (and I didn't), I was playing the story from my perspective and while I did want the best for her, there were times where saving the Gurhal system came first.

So if she was unconscious or something, I'd go after Shirziru first. She wasn't dead, Mika/other people were there, I could go run off and catch that sucker. After all, I am a veteran Guardian along the lines of Ethan and Laia, so I could handle myself. It'd be silly if I didn't go after him.

Situations like that and totally screwing up the VR missions got me the White Wings.

But it worked, because it made Mika's last words make a whole lot of sense. There are many people in the Universe who will save Gurhal, but only (I) you will be there to watch Emilia, so make sure you do that. I was like, "Okay. If I have to, fine. I'll put Emilia first, but only because it's your dying wish. Nothing against Emilia, mind you."

It's because of that and my main character's approach to his position in the story that I found PSP2's story to be quite enjoyable. More so, then PSP1, but not as good as the PSU Ep 1-3 Storyline.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    I naturally got the White Wings (Normal Ending). While I didn't enjoy picking on Emilia (and I didn't), I was playing the story from my perspective and while I did want the best for her, there were times where saving the Gurhal system came first.

So if she was unconscious or something, I'd go after Shirziru first. She wasn't dead, Mika/other people were there, I could go run off and catch that sucker. After all, I am a veteran Guardian along the lines of Ethan and Laia, so I could handle myself. It'd be silly if I didn't go after him.

Situations like that and totally screwing up the VR missions got me the White Wings.

But it worked, because it made Mika's last words make a whole lot of sense. There are many people in the Universe who will save Gurhal, but only (I) you will be there to watch Emilia, so make sure you do that. I was like, "Okay. If I have to, fine. I'll put Emilia first, but only because it's your dying wish. Nothing against Emilia, mind you."
    Lol even as a Veteran Guardian, Im pretty sure a Guardian's duty is helping others first, catch the bad guy later. If I remember back when you fought Hyuga in his SEED form, you stood there with Maya instead of chasing Howzler

Also I didnt know that your were force to hug her lol, kinda takes away from the option now.. though I still wonder how I'm still... alive after Mika's death or disappearance when there was a tide between the two. O_o;
    Just another same old day.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterflower View Post
    Also I didnt know that your were force to hug her lol, kinda takes away from the option now.. though I still wonder how I'm still... alive after Mika's death or disappearance when there was a tide between the two. O_o;
    Actually she explains that. She said "something something something so even is I were gone, you would still be healed because blah blah blah magic". As you can see I don't remember the whole conversation but she does explain it.
    Shout out to my fellow Nanoblasters ^_^