Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If I keep switching, I will never see level 200

My newman is almost at 150. But I think I am going back to my cast level 119. Anyone else constantly switching back and forth between characters?

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

That's the story of my un-life there. Not that high of level mind you but just as ture.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

i have 2 alts....one is lv 1 and the other lv 11....i´m just going to level up my main to braver lv.30 and then pass to infinity demo.
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

same, pretty much. its worsened by the fact sometimes other games distract me for awhile, leading yet another one distracting me from the previous one, and so on until finally i loop back to PSPo2. x.x

i really need to just buckle down and grind levels for Linka on PSPo2. not even 80 yet. think she's 76 at the moment. so, maybe you could run some A's with me sometime, Alucard? i'd have to tape down my wlan switch first, since its sensitive as fuck.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Sounds good. I'll keep a eye open for you. Post your time zone on my porfile and we'll hope for the best.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrus08 View Post
    My newman is almost at 150. But I think I am going back to my cast level 119. Anyone else constantly switching back and forth between characters?

i literally laughed when i read this topic title. I've never gotten a character past 130 on any PS game because of this.

I have never been a cast supremacy or any of that nonsense person. I just play whatever catches my eye. I listen to high level people for advice because why invent the wheel. A few months ago I read a small discussion about evasion and newmans in end game. One post in particular caught my eye. Someone was stating that evasion is overratted. If everything is dead there is no need to evade. Then heard about some DLC that takes evasion out of the equation. So I made a newman (last race for me actually already had the others). The evasion was cool and i was killing stuff. Things seemed great. But that post just sat in the back of my head. Why worry about not being hit when everything is dead? (Reminds me of How to Train Your Dragon, "Why read about stuff when you can kill the stuff you are reading about." Maybe not direct quote but you catch my drift. So I switch back to my cast and it's RIDICULOUS! Stuff drops so quick. Screw evasion LOL. I actually enjoy blocking anyways. It has taken a while but I have found my calling Beast level 115 no, human level 59 no (didn't really give him a chance), newman level 149 no. It's cast for me. Until I get bored again LOL. Grind on people grind on.

Six alts. I think that says it all. ^_^

That explains why Crystal's only 116.

I only have 3 characters. I play my main most of the time, but managed to hit the level cap for Teana (1st alt) and working on Asuka ATM.

-Wayu

She'd be higher by now, if not for the level 100 cap in Infinity. XD I'm just taking the chance to get the others on parity with her level.