Default Challenge Missions?

I'm wondering if there's anyone, if even a small percentage that sticks in a group to play the Challenge Missions. Generally I could complete one with a party and immediately they leave, and afterwards it's kinda hard to get back into 'em because someone joins who hasn't even done the first.

So here's my question; Challenge Missions Y/N?

There are people who stick with challenge missions to the end, starting with the first.
    When I did my runs for Hyakka-ryouran, we had a party for 7 hours with 3 people staying the whole time. It's just luck dependable.
    PSP2: Luneth Lv. 200, Vanguard 30

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Yeah, this was my problem last night. We had a party of four for 1, then went to 2, 1 guy left, then another because he was pessimistic, and the last D/C'd, and then I lost against bosses, and then next party, oe guy hasn't done 1, he leaves, me and two others do 2 again successfully, and they both leave, and I'm stuck there with no one left. <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Default Challenge Missions?

Well I just do my party for Challenge, either I or III, and just put something like "no newbies" or " people who know how to play Challenge stages" and I often get good players. I got Hyakka Ryouran when I was lvl 50, or around that, and so far I have 2 Ten'imuso that I got from Challenge III. There's quite a vast number of good players who know their stuff despite the incredible amount of "looking for gf" and chat parties. >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I'm wondering if there's anyone, if even a small percentage that sticks in a group to play the Challenge Missions. Generally I could complete one with a party and immediately they leave, and afterwards it's kinda hard to get back into 'em because someone joins who hasn't even done the first.

So here's my question; Challenge Missions Y/N?
    In regards to having people join who haven't done the first mission, the leader can set it up so that you have a certain stage cleared to join.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Jesus where are these parties when I log in? It's mostly "looking for gf" and beggars.