Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Cause US/EU is all FPS hardcore freaks. coughCODHalocough

Sega prolly doesnt think that they can compete with such a broad gaming industry that dominated by FPS in those two regions.
    Yes.. SOOO right...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX XxGoregrinderxX's Avatar

Im playing the JP PSP2i atm but i will support it too.

I support. I'm mainly just interested in the story of ps in general, but since my Japanese is horrible and since I havnt found a complete translation on infinity yet, how could I not support.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

I support this. I refuse to buy this game in Japanese... I don't have the time or patience to have to to translate crap when I can hardly find enough time just to play games I like in english.

Fox, Legend of Light Elijah Fox's Avatar

Advertising would have done little to nothing. PSPo2 came out in the US the same day Halo: Reach was released on. Talk about picking bad release dates.

I have a feeling this will happen all over again if Infinity does in fact get released in the US/EU.
    True, very true. Halo 4 was big news. But all those big shot releases (Halo,battlefield, need for speed are being released by at least this November and all the others wont be out until 2012. If Sega is really just waiting for that rerfect moment, I bet it coming at October-Feburary.

1Elijah Fox
    2Set Astra
    3UberRottweiler
    4Shinji Kazuya
    5Frozensword
    6Sinue_v2
    7Taijutsu-Joshua
    8evegodenraven
    9blazingsonic
    10pspfan36
    11WiZ1988
    12Tyreek
    13DevilFoxx
    14Gilmuken
    15zeital
    16Crazyleo
    17yoshiblue
    18AlucardV
    19lazyknight
    20DeathDragon2332
    21Jade DaBain
    22SC
    23pso_crash
    24Paru
    25Akaimizu
    26 wendalwei
    27XxGoregrinderxX
    28Skyly
    29NERO
    Last edited by Elijah Fox; Jul 26, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

*Looks up* ...

There's no "L" in my name, by the way. A lot of people like to put that non-existent "L" in there.

If some of you refuse to buy the Japanese version of the game, that's entirely your call to make. I feel that me, or anyone else trying to convince people otherwise is probably like beating a dead horse at this point.

Only thing I hope for now is that my guide will be useful to those interested when it's 100% complete. That way, people can't say "I don't want to buy the game because I don't know the story in English" or something like that anymore.

I would support it as well. I have recently imported the game anyway, but it would be awesome to play in my own language.

@Emp: lol! So true. Infact, people that live near me think I'm stupid because I prefer games like JPRG's over the generic FPS spam. :l I don't mind playing them a bit, but hardcore mode? LOL no thanks, RPG's all the way.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
    I would support it as well. I have recently imported the game anyway, but it would be awesome to play in my own language.

@Emp: lol! So true. Infact, people that live near me think I'm stupid because I prefer games like JPRG's over the generic FPS spam. :l I don't mind playing them a bit, but hardcore mode? LOL no thanks, RPG's all the way.
    I'm the same. I just cant stand to hear about all my friends and their FPS obsessions. Btw, how do you like Infinity? I hope I can play with u sometime.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I support. I want to finish the story.
    XBOX needs PIC's......

I'm the same. I just cant stand to hear about all my friends and their FPS obsessions. Btw, how do you like Infinity? I hope I can play with u sometime.
    In all honesty, I will play a game if I like it (that goes for cod, mag lol get it?, halo, homefront, socom, and killzone)

But I like RPGs much more because it is true that if you've played one fps you've played them all... *aims gun and pulls trigger* while RPGs vary in not just gameplay, but in the STYLE as well.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.