Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Actually this is still in reach if 45 or 50 players spam B or C for the net 24 hrs. I just did the math using my times on B. In 24 hrs i can get 3648 chips conservatively running B. multiply that by 45 and we get it done. So to make it even easier, if 428 players did just 10 B runs today we get done. Let's all take the 2 1/2 hrs tops it would take to do it

I'm taking the whole day to spam B so join me in this effort please.
    If you have nothing good to say, STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    i know, i hate gears of war and bf3, too many shooters and not enough mmo's
    You're kidding me right? Its the other way around.

Here is a list of MMOs that have made it to the US. This does not include singleplayer RPGs released.... (please note this list is incomplete)

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Carrighan View Post
    Actually this is still in reach if 45 or 50 players spam B or C for the net 24 hrs. I just did the math using my times on B. In 24 hrs i can get 3648 chips conservatively running B. multiply that by 45 and we get it done. So to make it even easier, if 428 players did just 10 B runs today we get done. Let's all take the 2 1/2 hrs tops it would take to do it

I'm taking the whole day to spam B so join me in this effort please.
    Thanks Carrighan, its good to know that there are still people on this server that dont complain and just play, its hard to find people like us that dont worry about the things that they cant change but just focus on what needs to be done, good math btw too

PSO Hunters Guild Founder Orochinagi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    Thanks Carrighan, its good to know that there are still people on this server that dont complain and just play, its hard to find people like us that dont worry about the things that they cant change but just focus on what needs to be done, good math btw too
    Thats because most of them play on JP servers and still feel the need to give unwanted unconstructive criticism towards most posts that pertain to our servers. Maybe its because we are living in their pasts (2yrs). Some even drive away potential players, but there still some good guys from both sides that are great help and give great advice. Me and my team will help towards this effort of your post.
    *PSO Hunters Guild*

Orochi- M.Human-Lvl 180, Lvl 20 PT/WT/AT/FI
    Anj- F.Newman-Lvl 180, Lvl20 MF/AF/GT/AT
    Ranvir- F.Cast-Lvl 180, Lvl 20 GM/FI/FM/AF
    Sydney Bristow- F.Human-Lvl 180, Lvl 20 GT/FG/GM

Thanks in advance to all those who help with this.

For those who need more incentive, there's Final Impacts, chef's oil, beef weps, holy ray and more even on B level.

For the heck of it, I'll be doing S runs in Red tonight until 3am EST. I can't bring myself to do C runs, but I can at least do 10+ S runs.

Every chip counts Desturel, thank you for the help whatever level you do. I wasn't even suggesting C as nothing drops there and it's really no faster.

Thanks to everyone for the effort, i may be speaking prematurely but i dont think we will get it, i hope i am proven wrong though(wishful thinking)

The Great Destroyer

IM ON IT!

43,400 off pace, but they set the bar ultra low for the next goal.

*edit*
    Hmm... at 23 chips a run (Green side obviously) that's 1887 runs or about 70 runs a day that we were short of the goal, so if 70 more people had done one run of Green a day it would have worked itself out. Oh well.
    Last edited by desturel; Oct 8, 2011 at 02:35 AM.