Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Can't wait to see what people come up. I hope it is something we don't shy to show JP later, since our side copy a lot of symbol art from them. >:3

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Can't wait to see what people come up. I hope it is something we don't shy to show JP later, since our side copy a lot of symbol art from them. >:3
    So far I've only received entries from 4 people, which means each person has a 75% chance of winning something even if their submission is a single black circle.

Its ok to base your submission off something like a cartoon or video game as long as you made it and have proof.

I hope Sega fixes the team art sometime, about 15% of the work area gets cut off. Regular chat area has no bugs that I'm aware of though. Get to fixin' your game Segasaurus Rex.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

My entries!

[EDIT] Picture removed by Request[/EDIT]

How I did Ackbar was just throw shapes until he looked right. I didn't show progress because he's old, and I posted him several times. Doubt he'll win.

Megaman, I just did grid math. I am very good at spriting, but I wish there was a better zoom and snap grid.

Archer. I drew up the face. On paper. You remember that stuff? I then traced that to Velum, a mostly see-through type of parchment. I taped that to my screen and then built it up. I can scan the velum if you need more proof.

Vote for me!

If you want copies, I can e-mail the .SAR file after the contest.
    Last edited by arusiasotto; Jul 15, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

For those of you that are stumped on ideas, there are sports teams, animals, anime, food, cartoons, your own character, mags, Partner Machines, classic PS games, clocks, meme faces, tanks, clothing, bob ross, website icons, comics, frogs, blah blah blah...

The final week. Judging begins on Friday.

What if you have a symbol art you'd like to submit, but you made it in the past? How do you go about proving you made it? I have a bunch of other symbol arts that I made in my style, perhaps?

gee at this point maybe i'll enter just because nobody else is. i definitely like to draw and shit but i find the symbol art program in pso2 infuriatingly difficult to use.

seriously, an ms paint look-alike with layers would have been easier. i don't know why they couldn't have just done that.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I gave a quick shot at it, it's not as polished as I'd like but it'll do.

Also missed a letter A in the PM, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    What if you have a symbol art you'd like to submit, but you made it in the past? How do you go about proving you made it? I have a bunch of other symbol arts that I made in my style, perhaps?
    That's why I made this contest as early as possible so I could swoop in before all the creativity came out and what will be expected if I ever decide to make another contest in the future. Unfortunately I had no way of offering such prizes without an AC system in the betas.
    Without verification people with similar styles could gives mixed opinions.

It's bad timing for me, since almost all of my symbol art was create during the first few days of Open Beta. (I was excited to make symbol art! ) I have pretty strong evidence that the old symbol art is mine, as they are all of my character, and are simply variations on expression, pose, outfit, and hairstyle. Kind of like emoticons of my character that I use for various situations! If I made a brand new symbol art with a time lapse of my work, could I submit one of my old works? My style is pretty distinctive. If I can't, I understand.
    Last edited by Sidney; Jul 16, 2012 at 03:46 PM.

I've already made two way before this thread was created. I mean they're not as great as some of the ones people have done in the game. and seeing as how I didn't take pictures to prove I did it myself I want to show them off here.
    If that is okay with everyone here?