Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Nah, I'm talking about a JP player, not EN.
    Well then, it must have been two different people that said the exact same things, since I recall a EN troll saying those exact two lines at one time.

People shouldn't be too angry about the fixes and downtime though. It's getting fixed, and also there are other things to do in life.

Like play me on Xbox and play some Street Fighter with me =)

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hosaka View Post
    So a Japanese friend of mine, just now, after much time and effort, finally got to sign up to PSOW, then sent me a PM AND a visitor message saying hi and how she finally figured things out.

YEP THEY ALL SURE DO SECRETLY HATE US
    Yeah! I bet the handful of friends I have living in Japan that I play Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation with secretly hate me too. They just keep playing with me to toy with my feelings so one day they can backstab me and laugh at me for being a, "baka gaijin"

Man... where do people come up with these crazy ideas anyway? Oh, and for the record, I've been screwed over by more people in NA than JP (or anywhere else, honestly). So, there's that.

Skilled Fighter

So a Japanese friend of mine, just now, after much time and effort, finally got to sign up to PSOW, then sent me a PM AND a visitor message saying hi and how she finally figured things out.

YEP THEY ALL SURE DO SECRETLY HATE US
    Will you just let it go already?

1 friend doesn't represent the whole Japanese community.

We all know that not all of them hate us.

Christ, keep your pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by BogusKun View Post
    People shouldn't be too angry about the fixes and downtime though. It's getting fixed, and also there are other things to do in life.

Like play me on Xbox and play some Street Fighter with me =)
    I would but:

1. I don't have Street Fighter. I could fix that tho.
    2. I'm not that good at sf. ;o
    3. I don't have wireless.

D:

==========================

Btw. So far I haven't had any problems with Japanese people. Usually if one joins they say things and I translate with google translate, they say good job and I try to copy paste that back. (To be polite)

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    Will you just let it go already?

1 friend doesn't represent the whole Japanese community.

We all know that not all of them hate us.

Christ, keep your pants on.
    My last post before that one was nearly two hours ago, and I have made a grand total of... 4 posts on the subject, all in response to someone much more adamant with their opinion on the issue. What is it exactly that I need to "let go?"

I've met a lot of really nice Japanese players - they seem to like my symbol art! We usually communicate via lobby actions, smilies and good jobs. It's always been very pleasant, even with the language barrier. Then again, I never play on any of the populated blocks. Haven't had a bad encounter yet, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post

Btw. So far I haven't had any problems with Japanese people. Usually if one joins they say things and I translate with google translate, they say good job and I try to copy paste that back. (To be polite)
    Hey, at least you're admitting it. There is this girl on FB who is constantly gTranslating everything I say... not knowing that it is pretty inaccurate with Japanese to begin with and admits it after 5 fails. She does it and says the craziest things! I'm like since when did you know any Kanji? STELLAR!

Heh. My pride wouldn't let me do that. x] Feels better to show off when you can actually back whatever you are doing. If I expressed that right. (It was also just a line)

Skilled Fighter

My last post before that one was nearly two hours ago, and I have made a grand total of... 4 posts on the subject, all in response to someone much more adamant with their opinion on the issue. What is it exactly that I need to "let go?"
    It looks like you're on some sort of crusade to convince people that everyone in Japan loves our presence.

The fact that you came back after 2 hours with the same point actually implies, to me, that this has been on your mind the whole time, and/or you finally found something else to add to your "pool of proof."

Excuse my assumptions, but the all caps emphasis is pretty indicative, too.

But it's not like I matter.

Say what you want, cause I did too.