Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IP BANS

Quote Originally Posted by Meevs View Post
    So, what I'm now worried about is all NA IPs being removed from the JP server...
    that would be awesome

Don't give them ideas...
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meevs View Post
    SOA: "Look at all those Gaijin in their NA only ships, enjoying our updates, exclusive weapons, havin a blast during OUR events, using our costumes that their censorship wouldn't dare approve!, heh... let's boot em!!!"

heh lololol
    Er... please explain to me why Sega of America would be calling us, "gaijin" again? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Er... please explain to me why Sega of America would be calling us, "gaijin" again? Lol.
    LoL, oops!

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    So it is win-win situation, you play in JP server with English language client data. (except the new unreleased item would still be JP name)
    AFAIK all item names/descriptions are kept server-side, so even with the english data files, all your items will be in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    AFAIK all item names/descriptions are kept server-side, so even with the english data files, all your items will be in Japanese.
    Not to mention being banned for modifying your game files.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

First let me point out that they won't be IP banning anyone. SEGA knows that english players are on their servers and if they really didn't want us here, they wouldn't have removed the Non-japanese clause and they would have taken us out already. Just because you only hear of english players hacking and all that stupid crap does not mean there aren't Japanese players doing it as well. You don't hear of them because you can't read their language and most everybody here does not pay attention to the Japanese communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    While its against ToS to modify the game files with things like the english patch, one thing most of you don't understand is they can't ban you for it because its undetectable. If you posted a screenshot of the HUD in english with your name visible, yes you can be banned but no one here seems to know how Gameguard works. Gameguard looks for files that should not exist, it does not physically read them. The primary purpose of Gameguard is to seek out third-party programs that could be used to modify the game state such as trainers, bots, etc.

I have been watching this community for a while and it seems that there is a ton of misinformation and fearmongering going around and it is something that needs to stop right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    I believe they said they are testing out Korean markets soon or something like that, so there is one other language that we should expect to be coming, which means it could be just those two...sadly :/ there are more languages in the east than I can think of so there could be a wide variety of eastern language support with little to no western language support in the JP version.
    They had a Korean client already shown. I doubt they'd put the Korean language into the game, because of the separate client, they likely will have an IP ban in place for Korean IPs.

You can't type 한굴어 in the game anyway. So, I doubt the client will ever use that Language option.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Don't crush their hopes.

There might be a Korean option? Oh, sweet! That's pretty damn good for those of us who speak Korean.