Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Im a real girl, who plays as a girl, im on ship 2 . My character name is Kiwipea ,give me holla.

Oh dear.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Yeah, I'm a gamer! Totally! So like, I was just playing Bejweled and Angry Birds on my iPhone, and I couldn't beat either of them. They are just so hard!!

I'm such a nerd! xD :3 *giggles* lolol Sasuke x Naruto

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Yeah, I'm a gamer! Totally! So like, I was just playing Bejweled and Angry Birds on my iPhone, and I couldn't beat either of them. They are just so hard!!

I'm such a nerd! xD :3 *giggles* lolol Sasuke x Naruto
    ....Somebody get me my shotgun. -_-

Made YOU look. HA!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Garnet is cool, don't worry

lol scarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    I'm a girl.
    I read this whole thread and all I got from it was that you have a Dr. Strangelove signature and I enjoyed that movie a lot.

THE BALLZ ARE INERT

My kungfu is indeed strong.

A woman asks if other women play PSO2, because she'd like to meet more women gamers. Guys proceed to dominate the thread. Classy. For those of you who are guys, trust me - almost every regular poster here is already aware of your gender, and you don't need to announce the fact you posses a penis here. How about leaving some space for the women to come forth and make their presence known without being swallowed by a bunch of your posts?

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

I must say, I'm surprised at the civility of this thread. Seems as though a few immature individuals have left the forum, and things are much better because of it.

I'm a female player myself, but I don't generally come out and say it. What's in my pants doesn't matter to my skill level, so it should be of no concern to anyone. However, I'm mentioning it here, as I can understand the desire for some girly talk now and then in a medium male dominated. Yes, we're here primarily to kill things and hug rappies, but sometimes I just like to gush about how pretty I'm feeling on a good day, y'know? D:

I won't be joining any "GURLSONLYTEEMZ" any time soon, but feel free to chat me up if you see me (Character's name is Collar) running around!

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    A woman asks if other women play PSO2, because she'd like to meet more women gamers. Guys proceed to dominate the thread. Classy. For those of you who are guys, trust me - almost every regular poster here is already aware of your gender, and you don't need to announce the fact you posses a penis here. How about leaving some space for the women to come forth and make their presence known without being swallowed by a bunch of your posts?
    Well..

keeping the thread at the top for them? I'm sure that females would much rather send her a personal message anyway, so they don't get harrassed or some such, thus we can't know the success of the thread anyway. Meaning keep on posting, yeahh