Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    Yeah, I'm a gamer! Totally! So like, I was just playing Bejweled and Angry Birds on my iPhone, and I couldn't beat either of them. They are just so hard!!

I'm such a nerd! xD :3 *giggles* lolol Sasuke x Naruto
    /moya ಠ_ಠ

Honestly, and I say this because I usually act like one-- they don't need a white knight, either.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    I must say, I'm surprised at the civility of this thread. Seems as though a few immature individuals have left the forum, and things are much better because of it.

I'm a female player myself, but I don't generally come out and say it. What's in my pants doesn't matter to my skill level, so it should be of no concern to anyone. However, I'm mentioning it here, as I can understand the desire for some girly talk now and then in a medium male dominated. Yes, we're here primarily to kill things and hug rappies, but sometimes I just like to gush about how pretty I'm feeling on a good day, y'know? D:

I won't be joining any "GURLSONLYTEEMZ" any time soon, but feel free to chat me up if you see me (Character's name is Collar) running around!
    That's right, I wanted to add you, after the few times we've talked on the forums. I quite like talking to you. XD

Also, how the heck do you manage to hug rappies!? They always peck me when I try to hug them. It's because I'm a guy, I bet.

Those sexist chickens! D:< But seriously, those rare rappies are too cute. It isn't fair!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Aewyn View Post
    Honestly, and I say this because I usually act like one-- they don't need a white knight, either.
    I'm a woman myself.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    That's right, I wanted to add you, after the few times we've talked on the forums. I quite like talking to you. XD

Also, how the heck do you manage to hug rappies!? They always peck me when I try to hug them. It's because I'm a guy, I bet.

Those sexist chickens! D:< But seriously, those rare rappies are too cute. It isn't fair!
    It's funny, 'cause the way rappies move... Or rather, the way they squish and bounce... I think they're made of, er, the same thing boob physics are.

Well, the Tit IS a well known bird, after all! *Rimshot*

Edit: Er, forgot to mention, feel free to hit me with a time if you want to add me ingame sometime. I just woke up from a nap and realized my almost non existent implication of that probably isn't enough
    Last edited by Miyoko; Jul 25, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

>implying starlet doesnt enjoy black cawks

Well, rare rappies can't attack, right?

For those just joining us, to save you 17 pages to read:

Spoiler!

That's about the size of it them.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I'm a woman myself.
    Then I'm confused as to why you would bother saying that. This is PSOw, it's not surprising that this would turn into a free-for-all. I'm not condoning or condemning anything done by anyone, but isn't it to be expected that anyone might reply to something posted in the most active sub-forum of the PSO2 section of the forum? She can hold her own, she has shown that more than enough times.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    I must say, I'm surprised at the civility of this thread. Seems as though a few immature individuals have left the forum, and things are much better because of it.

I'm a female player myself, but I don't generally come out and say it. What's in my pants doesn't matter to my skill level, so it should be of no concern to anyone. However, I'm mentioning it here, as I can understand the desire for some girly talk now and then in a medium male dominated. Yes, we're here primarily to kill things and hug rappies, but sometimes I just like to gush about how pretty I'm feeling on a good day, y'know? D:

I won't be joining any "GURLSONLYTEEMZ" any time soon, but feel free to chat me up if you see me (Character's name is Collar) running around!
    If you are on ship 2 I will be happy to.