Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    The entire post reeks of overinflated ego and flamebait. Women are better at life expectancy? The fuck?

Whatever. The entire post is retarded, and insulting, but I'm going to let others do the yelling. Should be a good show once Syndey sees it!
    If biology and evolution ruffle your feathers this much you may want to re-evaluate your dogma.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    If biology and evolution ruffle your feathers this much you may want to re-evaluate your dogma.
    You, too? C'mon man, I thought you were smarter than this. Aewyn understands where I'm coming from. Come on, use your head a little. :l

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I was ambivalent about Sidney's insistence that the thread was being marginalized by male presence...but now, I think I'm okay with apologizing to Starlet about how her thread went after that.
    Thanks. I got some new friends now which I'm happy about. Sucks that we have to run to profiles and pm instead of seeing all of this crap, but, I guess that's the direction PSOW wants to go in.

The men in this thread are really not getting it. (Sadly, I'm not surprised.) If 4-chan is the asshole of the internet, then PSO-W is most certainly the perineum. And let Zip have his moment of being an internet armchair psychologist based on culturally embedded sexist stereotypes and the ridiculous notion of gender essentialism; some stupid cannot be fixed, and this is clearly not worth our time or effort.

Ladies, we have eachother's contact info. Let us be on our merry way, shall we?

Sucks that we have to run to profiles and pm instead of seeing all of this crap, but, I guess that's the direction PSOW wants to go in.
    No kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    No I'm not.
    yeah, your opinion (and anyone else who posted that sort of shit in this thread) wasn't warranted at all and had nothing to do with the topic. it's not your place to speak on it and you still did anyway just flaunt how much you hate gaming with teh wimmenz.

so yeah, you're an idiot.

and that's my bullshit scientific diagnosis. stick to making posts about why people were banned and not giving your undeveloped opinions about gender politics.

sugarFO, I'm not sure that an apology is appropriate in these circumstances, but I also apologize that my posts contributed to this new direction. It definitely was not what I intended.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    Thanks. I got some new friends now which I'm happy about. Sucks that we have to run to profiles and pm instead of seeing all of this crap, but, I guess that's the direction PSOW wants to go in.
    Also, there's a group here on PSOW called "Gamer Girls" (or something to that effect). I recommend you look into joining that. It seems perfect for what you're asking here.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Also, there's a group here on PSOW called "Gamer Girls" (or something to that effect). I recommend you look into joining that. It seems perfect for what you're asking here.
    Yes I joined them, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    You, too? C'mon man, I thought you were smarter than this. Aewyn understands where I'm coming from. Come on, use your head a little. :l
    You know, I can understand why it angers you, being female, but really all I did was present factual studies (in maybe a bit of a crasser nature than it needed to be).

If you're a great gamer, well good on you. I don't have any more, or less respect for you as a female. I'm only imparting that the overwhelming majority of female gamers I've ever played with, either in a raid, or a group, a party, anything...have only lead to headaches, drama (big one), and the wasting of my time.

I like to spend time with a girl, buy 'em dinner, but I will not game with them. No way, no how.
    The men in this thread are really not getting it. (Sadly, I'm not surprised.) If 4-chan is the asshole of the internet, then PSO-W is most certainly the perineum. And let Zip have his moment of being an internet armchair psychologist based on culturally embedded sexist stereotypes and the ridiculous notion of gender essentialism; some stupid cannot be fixed, and this is clearly not worth our time or effort.
    This topic actually has nothing to do with psychology.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 25, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

lv200 Forum Lurker Soul Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    Sucks that we have to run to profiles and pm instead of seeing all of this crap, but, I guess that's the direction PSOW wants to go in.
    Expecting good things from the PSOW community will always end in disappointment and pages of BS.