Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    Vash is one of the few people here actually thinking right.

No, we are not whining how people play the game. MPA's were meant for people to make friends and team up, not see worthless NPC's running around with cut-ins. Sure 1 is good enough to use as a dummy shield. When you are about to fight a boss go put in all 3. If you are running around the MPA, you really don't need 1, you can give that space to a human player to actually help you 10 times more than the NPC bot. I mean if you REALLY need bots, put it in Single mode, because you really don't need that mess running around an MPA.

\If I really have to organize to have fun, I might as well stop gaming and play college life 24/7.
    Actually you could join those 4/4 parties with that has no bots by pressing on it and when joining press the second option did that today and man that multiparty was good until I started lagging like a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    \If I really have to organize to have fun, I might as well stop gaming and play college life 24/7.
    Not a terrible idea. You'll be wishing you could do it again after it ends.

whenever i'm going in a mission i bring 2 bots maximum if no one is in my party. Every time someone joins i kick one until i have a full party of none bots. If i notice the multiparty i'm in has a lot of people i kick all my bots

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Actually you could join those 4/4 parties with that has no bots by pressing on it and when joining press the second option did that today and man that multiparty was good until I started lagging like a bitch.
    Haha I have to search for them pretty hard though. And even if I join those with 4 humans and I have 4 friends, the other guy could use up the entire slot for NPC's. I just don't see why people need 3 NPC's.

And don't worry Mike, I am sorta in college 13/4 I really don't want anymore.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

I start with 3 NPCs when I enter an MPA and nobody is online, or everybody is occupied to a previous engagement. If It's active, like the one I had just now, I'll kick the NPCs and welcome whomever joins.

Even if it's one of those horrible mapes that spawn nowthing but Tranmizers and Ant Lions. Like the one I was just on.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I'd like a no-NPC block for when I want to MPA. For when I want bots, well, we have the rest of the ship don't we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    I start with 3 NPCs when I enter an MPA and nobody is online, or everybody is occupied to a previous engagement. If It's active, like the one I had just now, I'll kick the NPCs and welcome whomever joins.

Even if it's one of those horrible mapes that spawn nowthing but Tranmizers and Ant Lions. Like the one I was just on.
    Horrible? Nothing but tranmizers and gwanadas?

get out

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Smdh....

When you want to burst party, you multiparty password the game, and put in the description "Burst party, no NPC allowed" and you put the pass in the comment field for people that are looking for that kind of party. This is how everyone does it dude. Everyone. And its how all the japanese players handle it as well.

The MPA password option exists for a reason. If you're not using it, well
    Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not a terrible idea. You'll be wishing you could do it again after it ends.
    Aint been there, but I agree anyway. Would be nice to be a teen again ;p.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Just sayin
    Haha, dood you can set the password all you want, they could join in as a group of their own in a MPA. The only possible, less complicated way I can see how they fix this is just make a block for no NPC's. that way people can have a fair choice.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

there is no point of solo in this game because the drops are unique for each player and nobody can steal your stuff...So playing solo with npc...i dont like it at all

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40