Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I donno, Vardha kinda seems like the new Vol Opt to me, with all the breaking of multiple parts and robotness and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    I donno, Vardha kinda seems like the new Vol Opt to me, with all the breaking of multiple parts and robotness and all.
    I was just thinking that too... but by that logic you could say Vol Dragon is like a De Ragan... and I don't think anyone would be happy about that. I'm sure they'll do actual throwback bosses at some point though.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    It's hardly the same thing is it. By that logic I could say Maghas Magghana is like Vol Opt because he's a robot and has a breakable part.

I'm talking more along the lines of a reimagining like they did with De Rol in PSU.
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I was just thinking that too... but by that logic you could say Vol Dragon is like a De Ragan... and I don't think anyone would be happy about that. I'm sure they'll do actual throwback bosses at some point though.
    But that is the thing, De Ragan was the equivalent of the Dragon in PSO, So Vol Dragon is the equivalent to both of those previous dragons but for PSO2.

Always hated that lame play on words for the name De Ragan :/

Vol Dragon is actually a Rathian which burrows in order to turn into a Rathalos.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

inb4 Olga Flow (I really hope something like him is in actually)

You know the interesting part though about Vardha is that he doesn't really move. Imagine what he'd be like if he did. :P And considering how ferocious things like the banthers can be, I don't doubt there could be some really cool fights based around that. Perhaps boss fights with multiple floors? It would be interesting to see a fight where you needed to jump onto the boss from the top floor, but if you missed you would be at his mercy on the bottom. They haven't even put any levels in with multiple floors in yet so it could be very interesting in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    inb4 Olga Flow (I really hope something like him is in actually)

You know the interesting part though about Vardha is that he doesn't really move. Imagine what he'd be like if he did. :P And considering how ferocious things like the banthers can be, I don't doubt there could be some really cool fights based around that. Perhaps boss fights with multiple floors? It would be interesting to see a fight where you needed to jump onto the boss from the top floor, but if you missed you would be at his mercy on the bottom. They haven't even put any levels in with multiple floors in yet so it could be very interesting in my opinion.
    That would be a great way to take advantage of all the jumping we're doing. Especially since there's already a few bosses and enemies we're encouraged to jump on at some point. inb4videosofpeoplesoloingthebossontheground

Give me a three-headed dragon like King Ghidorah with multiple elemental breaths and/or a serpent with messed up eyes. Would be nice.

A better way is to update the game to allow 3-4 bosses all at once on a boss field for better boss fights.

That would be a great way to take advantage of all the jumping we're doing. Especially since there's already a few bosses and enemies we're encouraged to jump on at some point. inb4videosofpeoplesoloingthebossontheground
    I won't lie, I'd probably be one of the people to try soloing it on the ground lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Give me a three-headed dragon like King Ghidorah with multiple elemental breaths and/or a serpent with messed up eyes. Would be nice.

A better way is to update the game to allow 3-4 bosses all at once on a boss field for better boss fights.
    A boss with different elemental weaknesses? I hadn't even thought of that, but that could be really neat. As for your multiple boss fight idea, that can already pretty much happen in normal gameplay actually. You can have a Dragon, 2 Catardorans, and a Ragne all out at once. Now in the forest you can actually have a Ragne, two Rockbears and a Banshee/Banther I think too.

Someone told me the devs had mentioned multiparty only bosses at some point so I really can't wait to see what comes of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    A boss with different elemental weaknesses?
    PSU had this, the ever-so-popular White Beast, where everyone had to switch between light and dark attacks whenever it changed the dominant head
    Or just spam Diga
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!