Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I honestly don't know how much my Mag is affecting my stats right now, but my Mag is about to hit 100 and turn into Cygnus (I hope). I've decided on 70, 30, 0, and 50 . . . as end stats, and in theory, I think I've made a good choice. I'm a LV25-ish HU, by the way.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I'm a Ranger with the Caelum Mag, planning to go "Guntekker" (or whatever) once that option is available. I love how it looks and the poison Megid shots are nice for dealing with medium-sized monsters. My biggest complaint is the skill that comes with it: super-massive increase in PP regeneration rate for 10 seconds after you enter a new area. I've never once been able to get to an enemy spawn to actually USE the bonus, and it doesn't even happen that often! I wish they'd do something to make it better, either by changing the trigger or extending the duration or something. I should've done Cepheus first and then changed over to Caelum to get a better power-up...
    Appropriate use of launcher!
    [Ship 9] Rowe: Hu22 / Ra40 / Fo30 / Gu8 [Team: Busters (Leader)]

I see majority of people choose their Mags just for looks just reached 150 before the maintenance and I ended up sticking with Orion.

Future plan for my hunter will be from Lyra to Fornax and end up with Tsukana, as many say its PB hits the hardest. and Fornax to Antlia then Corvus for my ranger, as its PB is range attribute.

Going full RAtak on my mag ad with a certain build i have planned ill be knocking on the bosses doors with let say 3-4k damage yeah smexy.

S-Atk: 65
    ABL: 50
    S-Def: 35

Would be mine but mine is ending like this

S-Atk: 65
    R-Atk: 2
    ABL: 50
    S-Def: 33

My Carena can't aim. But good mag nonetheless.
    Ship 4

I have...

A Leo, my original mag that I just fed random things to.
    An Apus for Tech damage
    A Tucana for my Ranger. Was originally a caelum but the PB on caelum is pants on head retarded. Tucana's PB is pants on legs reasonable.
    Currently feeding an armor based mag that is an Orion right now. Not sure if I wanna switch him to another evolution or not.

My complaint about mags is that you need to put defence on them to equip the best armor. By the time I found this out, it was too late. My dispute with my awesome wizard mag photon blast is that it doesn't restore PP while charging because I do not have revival making it near useless. Just some things that are nice to know before you train them that way.
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

Quote Originally Posted by PSO Addict View Post
    My complaint about mags is that you need to put defence on them to equip the best armor. By the time I found this out, it was too late. My dispute with my awesome wizard mag photon blast is that it doesn't restore PP while charging because I do not have revival making it near useless. Just some things that are nice to know before you train them that way.
    Well considering both male and human newmans both have 288 def at max lvl i could see the dislike here D:

Do the auto-attacks have any extra side affect? Like, will they also inflict a status on the opponent?
    Devroux Alter