Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    The mystery deepens!

I'll be keeping an eye on my bank in that case then. I'm due in Japan next week, I wonder what'll happen if they refund me yet I'm playing via a valid Japanese domestic IP address? =3
    No mystery, Sakai said in a blog post that they were blocking all foreign (non-AMEX apparently) credit cards, so I'm pretty sure a refund will be coming your way.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    No mystery, Sakai said in a blog post that they were blocking all foreign (non-AMEX apparently) credit cards, so I'm pretty sure a refund will be coming your way.
    Completely didn't realise I had a reply..

There's not really a mystery per-se, but it's very indicative of a ban heading our way. Especially considering they've essentially given people free in-game content if they refund AFTER the AC has been spent.

I'm personally still waiting on this refund, but it's incredibly strange how they are refunding AC purchases that were made before the ToS change. I'm also intrigued because from next week onwards I will technically be abiding by the ToS because I'll be playing within Japan.

I guess all we can do is wait!

Completely didn't realise I had a reply..

There's not really a mystery per-se, but it's very indicative of a ban heading our way. Especially considering they've essentially given people free in-game content if they refund AFTER the AC has been spent.

I'm personally still waiting on this refund, but it's incredibly strange how they are refunding AC purchases that were made before the ToS change. I'm also intrigued because from next week onwards I will technically be abiding by the ToS because I'll be playing within Japan.

I guess all we can do is wait!
    It's not strange that it takes a month+ for sega to do some sort of action as payment will also take up to a month to process.
    So taking a month to implment the no foreign credit card idn't that odd.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Yes, kidda simply as that. So anybody who bought it using non-WM or non-Amex method then all will get refund. Some people haven't got refund yet, because they didn't pay it early like other, that is all.

I don't think they mind those some AC you already got previously to the warning. It is only little amount looking from the big picture in their company.
    Last edited by Arika; Aug 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I'm personally still waiting on this refund, but it's incredibly strange how they are refunding AC purchases that were made before the ToS change.
    Yeah, they should have had their asses covered from the very beginning and not changed it in the first place (from alpha that is)...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Got refunded couple days ago. Thought I was the only one till I saw this.

I'm not alone anymore

Anyone had August purchases refunded? Or do you think those will come at a later date? (Or perhaps we won't be charged for those at all? August transactions still haven't appeared on my card.)
    Last edited by Sidney; Aug 30, 2012 at 02:31 AM.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

it's very indicative of a ban heading our way. Especially considering they've essentially given people free in-game content if they refund AFTER the AC has been spent.
    I disagree. I think it was just their way of saying:

"You got a free ride and now it's over"

So if we want to buy any more AC in the future, we will have to use Webmoney to insure that they actually get their money this time.

As of this morning I got my two AC purchases back, guess I'll have to use web money now.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

I did not get it back. I get it posted to my card after around 1 month.