Page 332 of 684 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333334335342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6832

hm didn't work
    also tryed to up load newest english patch kept failing

Default update problem

hello and sorry to bother anyone. i've been having a problem since the new pso2 updates. i can't seem to get the updates. when i try with the tweaker it get's to where it will start downloading the updates but stops and says it couldn't update because of an I/O device error. when i try to update it with the regular pso2 launcher it does the same thing and says it couldn't because of error 104. i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it just says the same thing. anyone have any ideas? sorry if i'm bothering or annoying anyone with my problem.

Well, after updating the Tweaker to the newest version, every time I try to download the Item Translation Patch, I get a "403 Error Forbidden" when trying to download the latest versions. This may be my bitdefender, as I still have to disable the "On Demand Scanning" in order to download them successfulling, but I see many players are getting an issue when trying to get the latest Item Patch.

Anyone else experiencing a crash upon going to My Room? I get it roughly 50% of the time...
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    Anyone else experiencing a crash upon going to My Room? I get it roughly 50% of the time...
    It's not really 50%, most of the time it's when you go to your room a second time within the same login. If you restart PSO2 you can go to your room... once.

The only work-around is to not run Item Translator when you want to go to your room. After much banging of head that's all I could find. Basically Item Translator is what is causing the crash, but no idea why. You can't just disable it with CTRL+F1, you have to not have Item Translator running, period.

Good luck.

Woah so that's it? I've been having room crashes since... the message board got released? I remember removing the deco but crashes still remained. For me it's not the first time = ok, for me it's fresh restart = ok, play a little and go to room = high chance of crashing, but I imagine the higher the number of decos in all layouts the higher the chance of crashing? because going to other rooms is usually ok.

I see a lot of people complaining about room crashes, but my PSO2 NEVER crashed on me, not even once.
    OK, once in mid-game when I alt-tabed the game and inserted a USB stick in the computer, and it crashed, but that was the only time the game ever crashed, and also, only happened once.
    So I really don't know why there's so many people having room crach issues... I'm curious...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I see a lot of people complaining about room crashes, but my PSO2 NEVER crashed on me, not even once.
    OK, once in mid-game when I alt-tabed the game and inserted a USB stick in the computer, and it crashed, but that was the only time the game ever crashed, and also, only happened once.
    So I really don't know why there's so many people having room crach issues... I'm curious...
    I'm tempted to remove all but crafting stuff but I kind of like my rooms

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Woah so that's it? I've been having room crashes since... the message board got released? I remember removing the deco but crashes still remained. For me it's not the first time = ok, for me it's fresh restart = ok, play a little and go to room = high chance of crashing, but I imagine the higher the number of decos in all layouts the higher the chance of crashing? because going to other rooms is usually ok.
    Does it still crash without item translation on?

I find sometimes if I do almost nothing at all but login room shop area room it doesn't crash, but sometimes it does even then. If I stay in room to decon 2 items, then it's gonna crash even if I come right back.

Tempted to remove all decor and readd but I like my rooms and also would kind of rather play... Oh and no room to put all those items lol.

I've been the past 4 hours playing and now I can go to the room without crashes, item translation deactivated. I don't know if the decorations crash it, but it seems to happen in the loading of the room, and the simpler the better, but I've had crashes in my miniroom, so I imagined the game loads all layouts even if they are not active, that was only a supposition to understand why the crashes started so suddenly. My ID is Landman if testing is needed, some friends have had crashes going to my room too.