Page 333 of 684 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 6832

I never crash when I go to my own room, but if I go to my room and then someone else's then I crash. Or if I go to someone else's room twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

My tweaker finally works so huzzah! This time I'm just here for a simple question; How do I update pso2? through the tweaker or though the main game start up? Also if it is through the tweaker, how will I know when to update the game?

*hope these questions make sense, it's been a long day lol*

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    My tweaker finally works so huzzah! This time I'm just here for a simple question; How do I update pso2? through the tweaker or though the main game start up? Also if it is through the tweaker, how will I know when to update the game?

*hope these questions make sense, it's been a long day lol*
    Tweaker will both notify you when a game update or patch updates becomes available and perform all the patching/backup routine.

Awesome, so just stick to the tweaker. Gotcha and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Okay, wait, what? Room decos don't cause you to crash. What are we talking about?
    We are speculating trying to figure out why we crash with item translation on when loading into room second time or around so. Also I've been in 5 rooms in a row once not crashing and then my own room crashed... I don't know what it is, trying to eliminate factors to bring it back so I can do crafting in peace with item translation on. It'd be nice if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I've been the past 4 hours playing and now I can go to the room without crashes, item translation deactivated. I don't know if the decorations crash it, but it seems to happen in the loading of the room, and the simpler the better, but I've had crashes in my miniroom, so I imagined the game loads all layouts even if they are not active, that was only a supposition to understand why the crashes started so suddenly. My ID is Landman if testing is needed, some friends have had crashes going to my room too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I never crash when I go to my own room, but if I go to my room and then someone else's then I crash. Or if I go to someone else's room twice.
    It's item translation. Turn it off, no crashing ever loading room. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck it is that crashes at room loading. It's not reliable all the time, sometimes I can go to other rooms, sometimes no, sometimes I can go to my room twice and third time crashes...

But most times I crash if I go to my room the second time and have done anything outside my room.

I've been trying to figure out why item translation does this to my game but not my friends... And I'm running out of ideas. Log I sent to AIDA didn't help I think as I have not heard any reply.

Now that more people go to their rooms more often more people are reporting crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It has to do with the way the game handles item descriptions. A fix is in progress, don't worry~
    Ohhh... You're amazing. I've been trying to solve it myself cause I'm a techy and it bugs me when I can't fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I see a lot of people complaining about room crashes, but my PSO2 NEVER crashed on me, not even once.
    OK, once in mid-game when I alt-tabed the game and inserted a USB stick in the computer, and it crashed, but that was the only time the game ever crashed, and also, only happened once.
    So I really don't know why there's so many people having room crach issues... I'm curious...
    That's due to your Windows probably causing an overlay or screen-dim to occur when you plugged in the USB. I had to set Windows Executable Protection whatever nonsense to stop dimming my friend whenever it asks for permission, because that freaks PSO2 out and makes it crash. So does Ctrl+Alt+Del on default settings, as it loads an overlay with choices for Restart, Task Manager, etc.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    That's due to your Windows probably causing an overlay or screen-dim to occur when you plugged in the USB. I had to set Windows Executable Protection whatever nonsense to stop dimming my friend whenever it asks for permission, because that freaks PSO2 out and makes it crash. So does Ctrl+Alt+Del on default settings, as it loads an overlay with choices for Restart, Task Manager, etc.
    Hmmm... I don't know, maybe it's what you said.
    But it didn't bother me though.
    Just yesterday I did the exact same thing and nothing happened. Just kept going OK. XD
    It's not common to plug USB's in when I'm playing, so I don't even care. Xp

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

My tweaker just hangs on this now:

Not sure what's happening.

EDIT: Fixed by running the updater application thats in the tweaker's folder.
    Last edited by phireblast; Jan 24, 2014 at 11:03 PM.