Page 351 of 684 FirstFirst ... 251301341348349350351352353354361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 6832

I followed all the steps and have the latest version. But as the partner above the start button I get gray.

I've tried everything and do not know what can happen.

Thank you very much for the help!!

Hmm, I'm getting a greyed-out button as well... I even installed the ninja-patch that you pushed after I ran the Tweaker about 30 minutes ago to patch.

Also when it was creating patch back-up files for one of my patches it said something about trying to create an object that doesn't exist?

edit: Downloaded the most recent version from your sig even though I already had the same version... still happening.
    Last edited by beatrixkiddo; Feb 5, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

It has for me, yes. And every time I close the Tweaker, it remains open and I either have to kill the process or let the Tweaker do so when I re-open. Had to use taskmanager to kill it so I could replace the exe with your sig version, too.

edit: http://puu.sh/6Lbkj.png
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

The same for me, exactly the same

Oh thank god I'm not the only one this is happening to. Even after the update you put out, Aida, it still seems to be acting like this for whatever reason

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I can confirm this as well. Tried doing troubleshooting, but it stays grayed out.

FOr me it works OK, but I have item translation enabled and everything patched and installed.
    Last edited by MDashK; Feb 5, 2014 at 03:27 PM.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

So far, issues that i have (and it seems that many other people):
    1) "Launch PSO2" button grayed out
    2) Tweaker proccess remains in memory
    --
    3) Item translation turns on by default if you delete registry entries (on the other hand, deleting them helps to launch tweaker correctly and press play button, but only for that launch, next time it'll stuck again)

Screen of "clean" launch http://puu.sh/6Lcga.png
    Log of second launch:
    Spoiler!

I un-greyed my button accidentally. I couldn't tell item translation stuff was downloading so I turned it on and off a few times and then just on a lark turned on the logging feature and somewhere in all this toggling "All Done" came up. Ran around the lobby, checked that translations were happening, exited. Started Tweaker back up and it progressed all the way to "All Done"

Happy it's happier but... wha?

Heck it even leaves when I close the program. Nothing fancy in the logfile either @.@

Yay but... huh?
    Last edited by EldrickTobin; Feb 5, 2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: fixing typo.
    Elly - Newman - HU 50/:all: Soloing on Ship 10
    |_ Sana - Support Partner BR 50 - :all: 20-25
    Zhana - Deuman - BR

Sometimes Helps with Tech Support During Defrags...

Ya my launch button is grayed out as well.

Edit: Closed PSO2 Tweaker and closed via task manager since it didnt completely close, then re launched the tweaker and the button was no longer grayed out
    Last edited by ReapersDeath; Feb 5, 2014 at 04:42 PM.