Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Default Are you satisfied? (will Ep2 save us?)

Just a little survey... are you satisfied with PSO2?

Personally, I logged back in and as a level 60 Hunter, I have absolutely nothing to do.

The only thing I can do is old boring stuff and hope I hit that .000000001% proc on a 12-star item, but I'll usually fall asleep because we're talking about fights which I have done 1000+ times.

What keeps you playing?

& Will Episode 2 save us? (well, people who are bored)

I was looking at the info, and I'm a little woried.

- Dewmans just look like the easy way out. As in, it looks like they wanted to be able to say they'd created a 'new race' while putting ZERO effort in it.

This is literally a human with a couple of unique make ups and stat distribution moved around a bit.

- Katanas... counter based? I hope they didn't get the opportunity to make a new melee weapon and opt to make it defense focused (defense focused skills being the most useless and inefficient in the game). Hopefully, maybe it will have some gap closers and heavy offense focus as well?

Because 99% of the game is about mowing down loads of trash mobs, a counter weapon seems somewhat less useful than what I was hoping for, so hopefully there's a lot to it.

I'm not sure how to add one! I more just wanted discussion haha.

Personally I've been taking things slow, so I'm satisfied with the game.
    Sure, PSO2 has problems, and some of them are big problems, but to me they're definitely not big enough to affect my enjoyment.

Be it doing random client orders for myself (with 3 characters, 2 classes each, I have plenty to do), helping friends do their quests (TAs, AQs, or even just COs), or just hanging out in the lobby and watch b20 being silly, I have plenty of fun while playing.

When it comes to the future, the 2nd half of 2013 seems more promising than the first, with one new area every 2 months and a new difficulty mode, I'm eager to see what happens.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

It'll be kinda how getting fighter, gunner, and techer class will be. But hopefully katanas don't suck like Twin Daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosel View Post
    What keeps you playing?
    AQs and whatnot for all the pyroxene, hunting random mobs and bosses. Hit 60/60 HU/FI, got the excubes for a lucky rise set, and I use it to help pick up souls and pyroxene as needed. Getting pyroxenes to 50 element will take a good amount more time. Plenty of shenanigans in the meantime.

Also leveling FO, might level RA afterwards.

Will Episode 2 save us? (well, people who are bored)
    Because mob speed and aggressiveness is determined by level, maybe. Super-Hard difficulty might make older fights more interesting.

If you're not having fun for the sake of playing, or exhausted all you wanted to do, then chances are you're going to exhaust the new content faster than it comes out. Even if SEGA were to pull out all the stops and churn out content, it'd still probably get burned through faster than they can churn out. If you legitimately feel like you have nothing to do, and you don't want to do anything, why not try logging out and doing something else?
    - Dewmans just look like the easy way out. As in, it looks like they wanted to be able to say they'd created a 'new race' while putting ZERO effort in it.

This is literally a human with a couple of unique make ups and stat distribution moved around a bit.
    Yeah it's mostly aesthetic. Some people want to take up another character, for one reason or another. Can't really fault SEGA on this, since some people are apparently pretty hyped about getting a free character slot.

- Katanas... counter based? I hope they didn't get the opportunity to make a new melee weapon and opt to make it defense focused (defense focused skills being the most useless and inefficient in the game). Hopefully, maybe it will have some gap closers and heavy offense focus as well?
    Building passive defensives is useless because active defenses, invulnerability frames, just guarding, etc are perfect defenses when done right. Counter-based gameplay is probably going to be a perfect, active defense that blends into offensive gameplay for bosses. Unless it also performs well outside of counter gameplay, it won't really be effective for anything aside from bosses.

got a FO/TE HU/FI and a Pre RA/GU

non of them are any close to cap, so i still have allot to get distracted to.

also i'm tottaly gonna make a BR/FO or BR/HU
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

twin daggars dont suck they just take actual skill to use instead of lolDAspam i win the game.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

>PSO2
    >Skill

You serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    twin daggars dont suck they just take actual skill to use instead of lolDAspam i win the game.

I win this argument now he can't say anything.

Sig by Gama