Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    That's not what I mean.
    A while ago I looked on bumped and it mentioned the ARKS Orders Rush rewards, an affix/grind boost week,
    So, what's up with that supposed 100% fever rate?
    It obviously hasn't happened yet. Was it scrapped? I wasn't able to find that info again on bumped, was that info wrong in the first place? Is there any gathering boost coming up as ARKS Orders Rush reward at all? Is it 100% or less?
    Looks like you missed that event. The time period for that boost event worked a bit differently than the other panels. Basically within the explanations tab of that post on Bumped, it says "Order #3 and #5’s rewards are applied on the maintenance that occurs approximately two weeks after the time we cleared that Order. For example, if we succeed in clearing the Order on June 10th, then the rewards will get distributed on June 22nd’s maintenance. The boost reward follows the same rules in the example. If we clear the order on June 10th, then the boost period for that reward will begin on June 22nd’s Maintenance."

The fever boost was applied June 22nd through July 20th.

After re-installing PSO2 on my laptop (the game is Japanese-raw, not using and will not use tweaker), I find that when push Q on keyboard, it doesn't stay locked-on unless I hold the button down.

So Quick Question:

Where can I change the settings in "options" so when I push Q (default locked-on feature on keyboard), it stays locked-on to a target (meaning I don't have keep holding Q for it to remain locked-on)?

Thanks, guys.

in options window, basic options, the first one is if map rotate or not, second one is lock-on, first option in it is click to lock-on, second is hold to lock-on.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    in options window, basic options, the first one is if map rotate or not, second one is lock-on, first option in it is click to lock-on, second is hold to lock-on.
    That was it! Thanks, man. I appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    pretty terrible with the damage calc so can someone do that for ideal twin dagger vs austere twin dagger (still unsure if someone was right about the difference being 0.3% with that being in favor of aus)
    welp bumping this

Here.
    Even with a lot of raw atk with Slayer skills, Austere still beats Ideal.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Regarding to the latest story (Ep.4 Ch.4), is it mandatory to defeat Phaleg to progress the chapter or no? I'm asking this because she moves hella fast and can deplete my health down to zero without much effort, so I'm hoping I don't make all 20 of my characters into BRHU's. _(:3

Edit: Aaaaand... nevermind. Story can't go on until she is beaten, so I guess I'll struggle with her on some classes... fun.
    Last edited by TheSeunger; Aug 10, 2016 at 07:20 PM.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Is there a way to better translate the potentials on weapons? It seems like I can not view the name or the description on any potentials on weapons. I also cant seem to highlight inside of the description box.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeunger View Post
    Regarding to the latest story (Ep.4 Ch.4), is it mandatory to defeat Phaleg to progress the chapter or no? I'm asking this because she moves hella fast and can deplete my health down to zero without much effort, so I'm hoping I don't make all 20 of my characters into BRHU's. _(:3

Edit: Aaaaand... nevermind. Story can't go on until she is beaten, so I guess I'll struggle with her on some classes... fun.
    Phaleg is actually somewhat difficult for a Story Boss, but she has tells and likes to idle between attacks because she's toying with us. Play hit and run tactics; get some solid hits between attacks, then book it until the next attack comes out. Rinse and repeat.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does the new vegas zone require advancing in the story to begin the unlock quests?