Page 281 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1812312712782792802812822832842913313817811281 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 46801

Do Zeno and Gettemhart dissappear from the lobby after the completion of matterboard 8's story missions?

If they do disappear, does that render Zeno's gifts unobtainable and his client orders impossible to complete?

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    Do Zeno and Gettemhart dissappear from the lobby after the completion of matterboard 8's story missions?

If they do disappear, does that render Zeno's gifts unobtainable and his client orders impossible to complete?
    You're forced to complete Zeno's COs to proceed to that point in the MB, and without mentioning any spoilers I'll say the gifts become obtainable later on.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You're forced to complete Zeno's COs to proceed to that point in the MB, and without mentioning any spoilers I'll say the gifts become obtainable later on.
    I thought they removed that, though? I know it was a requirement before, but I remember the patch note saying you now don't need to complete all of the orders. On my second character, I also didn't need to.

Oh, I didn't know that. You can do those COs later too.

What exactly is a "PSE Burst?" I thought it was supposed to be monster spawn spam but I was doing marathon training Lilipa on hard and we got a "PSE Burst" and nothing unusual happened. Two robots spawned and then nothing.

I don't think PSE bursts can spawn enemies in TAs.

The number of enemies also scales to the number of players on the map, so if you're by yourself, you'll only see a single enemy per spawn as opposed to the 15+ that appears if all 12 players are together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    What exactly is a "PSE Burst?" I thought it was supposed to be monster spawn spam but I was doing marathon training Lilipa on hard and we got a "PSE Burst" and nothing unusual happened. Two robots spawned and then nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I don't think PSE bursts can spawn enemies in TAs.
    In some TAs, PSE won't do a thing whereas some others will.

Example: Bursts in Lilipa won't summons mobs but bursts in Nab 1 and Amud 1 will spawn mobs that aren't necessary to kill to advance.

how do i assault buster dash + double step with TD's?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    Not every part of the game has been translated to english. The standard patch covers nearly all the absolute essentials while the large files will cover more extraneous bits.
    I don't think I understood you... so the menu where my weapons/items are is not essential? the only thing that is in english is the settings menu before the game. Once I start the game, everything is in japanese.

I'm beginning to think this was a bad idea. The game is not much of a hit, or so i hear, so why fall in love with it? they will take it offline like they did Tabula Rasa.
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!