Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WebMoney/AC

(Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Works just fine. Try a different browser maybe?

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@ beatrixkiddo - you forgot to add the www. infront of your address also get rid of the http:// part. That's the reason your getting a 404 not found page. It should be like this www.jpwm.net/shop/ and I've used them too and their very good.

Apart from the fiasco when Play-Asia put WM up for the first time, all reports I've heard is that they are now instant.

They're also the cheapest, unless Sutocorp is cheaper (not checked there in a while).

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    @ beatrixkiddo - you forgot to add the www. infront of your address also get rid of the http:// part. That's the reason your getting a 404 not found page. It should be like this www.jpwm.net/shop/ and I've used them too and their very good.

(Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Apart from the fiasco when Play-Asia put WM up for the first time, all reports I've heard is that they are now instant.

They're also the cheapest, unless Sutocorp is cheaper (not checked there in a while).
    Play-Asia raised the price of their 5000 WM recently. Suto is back to being the cheapest, since Paypal's USD:JPY rate is above 1:100 right now.

@beatrix Try to do a force refresh of the website. If that doesn't work, delete your internet cache and the cookies associated with that website and see if it helps.

Edit: Just tried accessing the site, 404 here too.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Dec 23, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

May be a DNS problem where it's redirecting some IPs to a different location. Nothing we can do about it if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice Tek View Post
    Have you tried accessing the site with a web proxy?
    No, not really, I technically have no reason to access JPWM since I buy mine from Suto. .-.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@ Vice Tek - You don't need to be so rude. Some times Sites are picky how you input them. I was going off the first attempt's pic he made, But seeing that's not the case now. It could be a DNS problem but unlikely since Alenoir had gotten it before. Could it be a Window Firewall, Security Program or a FF add-on? Because I can get it on FF, GC and IE. Is FF the only browser beatrixkiddo is using? maybe a clean re-install mite fix it?. Otherwise I don't know since Jpwm's US branch is in NC and he should able to get there.

It works on my phone, so it's probably AT&T.